Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, this is amazing! Now I’m convinced he reads here or knows someone who does. Thanks, Ruben! Also, HOLY GOD that body. That body reduces me to a pile of quivering jelly. 🥵
He must read here. I posted over 2 hrs ago He posts not long after.
You damn sexy beast Ruben 😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ruben, babe, if you're reading go on one of those boats and keep on going until you get to my coast. Thanks! I'll be waiting :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ruben, babe, if you're reading go on one of those boats and keep on going until you get to my coast. Thanks! I'll be waiting :ROFLMAO:
Are you attending the friendly in Spain in July? How amazing would it be to run into him somewhere.

Reactions: 1
Are you attending the friendly in Spain in July? How amazing would it be to run into him somewhere.
Which friendly in July? I don't think I know about that one. But I'm spending most of July in Dublin for a work thing anyway so 😄
I'm going to the Barça-City in August, though. I cannot wait!!!

Reactions: 1
Which friendly in July? I don't think I know about that one. But I'm spending most of July in Dublin for a work thing anyway so 😄
I'm going to the Barça-City in August, though. I cannot wait!!!
My mistake, you’re correct, I’m thinking of the charity friendly in Barcelona in August. So excited for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mistake, you’re correct, I’m thinking of the charity friendly in Barcelona in August. So excited for you!
To be fair, it makes no sense to play a friendly match once the season has started 😄 it makes more sense to think it'd be in July.

Ruben darling if you’re reading this. I know you’re not a nudes kind of guy. But give us a bit more hip flexors or ass please and thank you.

Also I love to gym as much as you. We could train and then have a post session workout 🥵🍆💦🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
New haircut so must be back in training soon 😍
I think I saw that photo on tumblr before. Must have been from before going to Ibiza.
But I'm still very confused as to why he's not back in training :ROFLMAO: City boys being lazy. Not that I'm complaining...I prefer thirst traps to training pics 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think I saw that photo on tumblr before. Must have been from before going to Ibiza.
But I'm still very confused as to why he's not back in training :ROFLMAO: City boys being lazy. Not that I'm complaining...I prefer thirst traps to training pics 🤗
:ROFLMAO: I think they’ll be back in a couple of weeks. City is going to the U.S. for two friendlies the end of July so I would assume they will be reporting for training soon.

:ROFLMAO: I think they’ll be back in a couple of weeks. City is going to the U.S. for two friendlies the end of July so I would assume they will be reporting for training soon.
Regardless of when…that haircut is hot 🥵. Ugh I love a fresh cut on a man. I bet he smells so good.

• Heart
Looks like he's back in Portugal. And he didn't visit me before leaving the country. Shameful! 😂

• Heart
I'm not going to get anything done now because I want to just watch this video for the rest of the day :ROFLMAO:

Cute butt 😛
Underrated. We talk too much about arms and abs, but that butt is pretty spectacular too 🤗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.