Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rubeno, oh Ruben where thou art Rubeno

It's really quiet now. No new posts. Must be back in UK so he's gutted not on holiday anymore 😕
Summer holidays are probably officially over for them. :( Time for pre-season. I hope he has an injury-free season so we can watch him every week. Come on, City!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is been reading here again 😂 still in Lisbon. Thanks for the answer, Ruben. Now post another thirst trap, my love.
I think I read somewhere that City go back to training next Tuesday. Literally the last team to go back 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is been reading here again 😂 still in Lisbon. Thanks for the answer, Ruben. Now post another thirst trap, my love.
I think I read somewhere that City go back to training next Tuesday. Literally the last team to go back 🤷
He looks after us. 🤣 We call out to him and he answers through stories and pics. Wonder if that’s an old pic that he put up a few hours ago. If not, then he’ll be on a plane to Manchester pretty soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a smirk. So naughty. duck me ruben I’m waiting
Oh yes! That cute dimple too 😍🥰
The other pictures on tumblr he doesn't look too happy when sat in his car. Ah well pleased to see him back. Hot weather here too Ruben, get that shirt off 😉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
While we wait for City to give us more back to training content...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.