Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to get anything done now because I want to just watch this video for the rest of the day :ROFLMAO:

Underrated. We talk too much about arms and abs, but that butt is pretty spectacular too 🤗
Imagine walking on a beach and there’s Ruben Dias, half naked and sweating from his exertions. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not going to get anything done now because I want to just watch this video for the rest of the day :ROFLMAO:

Underrated. We talk too much about arms and abs, but that butt is pretty spectacular too 🤗
Ruben is giving us all life this summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep this is how we feel Ruben 🥵
You sexy Portuguese stud muffin 😍
If you hear something in the news about the Barcelona airport being flooded, it was me and it was Ruben's fault :ROFLMAO: I need a warning or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keep the photos and the videos coming. I have to wait another hour before the flight.

291351769_2876798965958417_2550313187053449983_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He really is treating us with the squat video. Going to need him to take a leaf out of Grealo’s book though and wear the shorts higher 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He is posting a lot today, obviously a bit grumpy at Jack’s brazenness yesterday. Not complaining though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.