Ruben Dias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one. He looks so good.

Tumblr links work whenever they want :rolleyes: annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another one. He looks so good.

Tumblr links work whenever they want :rolleyes: annoying.
He’s effortlessly gorgeous. I’d love to know what he was saying to Bernardo. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does Ruben have a very long arm or is that not his hand on the guy on the right's shoulder?
It doesn’t look like it’d be Ruben’s hand but I don’t think it’s Bernardo’s either because it doesn’t appear he’s reaching up. How strange. Now I’m fixated on the pic.

• Haha
For those not on the Stones thread, I’m visiting Manchester right now. I’m taking an Etihad Stadium tour tomorrow but I wandered over today to shop in the team store. Look whose photo is prominently displayed. The club has good taste. ❤
4F8FB8B6-DEBE-4005-8258-DC4378FCCAC5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s not in the post training pics with the whole woman’s Portugal team, do we think he’s still not back to full training with his injury?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He’s not in the post training pics with the whole woman’s Portugal team, do we think he’s still not back to full training with his injury?
I was wondering the same and noticed that Haaland doesn't seem to be training with the group either and both were injured at the end of the season. So I guess they are doing some specific pre-season training to make sure they are fully fit before they join the rest of the players.

• Sad
I was wondering the same and noticed that Haaland doesn't seem to be training with the group either and both were injured at the end of the season. So I guess they are doing some specific pre-season training to make sure they are fully fit before they join the rest of the players.
There was a comment on tumblr by a girl who met him and something about going to the medical centre. He also had no passport in the arrivals video so wonder if it means no tour for him

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There was a comment on tumblr by a girl who met him and something about going to the medical centre. He also had no passport in the arrivals video so wonder if it means no tour for him
That would be a shame. I hope he gets to go on tour with the others. He was also wearing his training clothes instead of normal clothes like the others, so maybe that explains the no passport thing.
We'll see. I think they leave tomorrow.

• Heart
Wasn't he with that famous football doctor in Barcelona when Haaland was having his medical? Maybe he needed a procedure for his injury 😕

Hopefully he can still go on the trip even if he can't play

Wasn't he with that famous football doctor in Barcelona when Haaland was having his medical? Maybe he needed a procedure for his injury 😕

Hopefully he can still go on the trip even if he can't play
Yeh and Laporte, haven’t seen him back in group training either

I'm sure he was only in Barcelona for a quick check-up and maybe see what could and couldn't be done during the holidays when it came to exercising. And we did see him jumping off a boat so 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Same for Laporte. They even went back to Manchester that same day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.