Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you say that?? I hope so 😋😋
---

You and me both sis 🥹
I just feel like they never photograph him anymore or use him on match day promo but then I always forget kyles ahead of him, so I’m probably wrong

His new pr team are on the move, one showed a PowerPoint they use for new clients and it’s all photos of him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just feel like they never photograph him anymore or use him on match day promo but then I always forget kyles ahead of him, so I’m probably wrong

His new pr team are on the move, one showed a PowerPoint they use for new clients and it’s all photos of him
duck Kyle. We want Ruben 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Whose his new PR team? I did think we were getting a few odd posts from him that didn’t feel like his own. esp when’s he wearing jewellery as he only wears his chain and a watch normally

Reactions: 5
Whose his new PR team? I did think we were getting a few odd posts from him that didn’t feel like his own. esp when’s he wearing jewellery as he only wears his chain and a watch normally
I hope they don't change his style.. I love how he style himself

• Heart
I hope they don't change his style.. I love how he style himself
Same - it’s relaxed and casual and So much better than other footballers. I just hope he doesn’t fall down the rabbit hole of fashion faux just for PR 🙄

Reactions: 7
Iwa agency, they’ve worked with him before and have recently started reposting a lot more of his stuff. I think they are the ones that have altered his style in the last few walk in images,the classic Ruben style is much more what was seen in the image of him eating out. He also used to put his version of inspirational captions and now he does no captions, you can see the stark change of his Instagram

• Heart
Iwa agency, they’ve worked with him before and have recently started reposting a lot more of his stuff. I think they are the ones that have altered his style in the last few walk in images,the classic Ruben style is much more what was seen in the image of him eating out. He also used to put his version of inspirational captions and now he does no captions, you can see the stark change of his Instagram
They are there or at least the one he’s related to is. Hopefully they repeat this shoot but in the rain

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a quick glimpse of him a bit ago with Phil. Bit yes we need smiley Ruben to make us all 😊
Oo I didn’t see I’ve only just tuned in

I am beyond stressed 🤣🤣🤣small world problems but I got my son some new curtains and a pole and the pole didn’t come with enough rings and it’s really annoyed me 😂😂😂😂
---
Arghhhh

IMG_3826.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oo I didn’t see I’ve only just tuned in

I am beyond stressed 🤣🤣🤣small world problems but I got my son some new curtains and a pole and the pole didn’t come with enough rings and it’s really annoyed me 😂😂😂😂
---
Arghhhh

View attachment 2152357
Ah good luck there. Maybe Dunelm might have some??? If not Wilko?
Sorry bad to footie. He definitely knows where the camera is 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.