Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be a gif of him just effortlessly swinging it over his shoulder at some point
IMG_5405.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG. That’s all I can say about that.

I love how stoic and dignified Mother Dias always is. “Why yes, my son is a champion again. As I expected.” Ruben is his mother’s son.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Your in laws are awesome. :D
Yesssss Mama Dias just projects class and grace I think. She's the sensible calm while Papa Dias is all lumbering enthusiasm.

Also thank you for calling them my in laws 😂 Ruben doesn't know what's going on or how he managed to accidentally end up with me as his weird wife, but I'm sure he'll try his best to make it work 😂 Luckily I am very easily pleased by men who look like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There has to be a gif of him just effortlessly swinging it over his shoulder at some point
View attachment 2187115
WOW. :love:
Yesssss Mama Dias just projects class and grace I think. She's the sensible calm while Papa Dias is all lumbering enthusiasm.

Also thank you for calling them my in laws 😂 Ruben doesn't know what's going on or how he managed to accidentally end up with me as his weird wife, but I'm sure he'll try his best to make it work 😂 Luckily I am very easily pleased by men who look like him.
And I’m convinced either Ivan or Father Dias made Ruben’s birthday cake (bless them) because there is no way Bernadette Dias would ever produce an imperfect cake.

• Haha

And I’m convinced either Ivan or Father Dias made Ruben’s birthday cake (bless them) because there is no way Bernadette Dias would ever produce an imperfect cake.
He did say Ivan was trying to find what he wanted to be - it’s clearly not a baker. Where is he! I need full family photo
Or it was mamma dias and she just couldn’t cope with the flats kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
He did say Ivan was trying to find what he wanted to be - it’s clearly not a baker. Where is he! I need full family photo
Or it was mamma dias and she just couldn’t cope with the flats kitchen
Maybe she baked it but she "let them help" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or maybe she saw the absence of a draining rack and declared she wanted nothing to do with that kitchen! :D #Tattledrainingrackcontroversy2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha I saw this the other day and thought of you lot

IMG_3744.jpeg

I wouldn’t have many Requests when moving into Casa Dias but I do refuse to live in a draining rack-less house 😂

• Haha
I'm sure he'd allow it. Like, he doesn't seem like a person who'd have a moral objection to draining racks.

• Haha

If it was mummy Dias who produced that then I'm sure I would get on with her.. My cake was that stunning 😂
---
Hahaha I saw this the other day and thought of you lot

View attachment 2187169

I wouldn’t have many Requests when moving into Casa Dias but I do refuse to live in a draining rack-less house 😂
Omg I saw this today and was going to ask on the post of where to get it! It got me all excited!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it was mummy Dias who produced that then I'm sure I would get on with her.. My cake was that stunning 😂
---

Omg I saw this today and was going to ask on the post of where to get it! It got me all excited!! 🤣
I mean it is an absolute game changer when it comes to draining racks and I do wish I knew where you could get one!!!

@Just Drive I love your new picture but so weird seeing you with a “new face” 😂

• Haha
Very sad we are unlikely to get a video of him calming Joao down from fighting at the ivy tonight

• Haha
Very sad we are unlikely to get a video of him calming Joao down from fighting at the ivy tonight
What do we reckon they’ve done tonight? All gone out out together? Or night in with their families and big night out at some point this week or next?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What do we reckon they’ve done tonight? All gone out out together? Or night in with their families and big night out at some point this week or next?
I really can’t tell. I’m guessing a few drinks tonight but then we play Brighton on Wednesday and we don’t want our form to slip. I think big celebrations will be post champions league final - no matter the outcome. I’m sort of hoping pep tells them to drop internationals to celebrate if we do the treble as a measly 1 and 1/2 weeks holiday post internationals is horribl

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.