Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s disappeared into the crowd. Tbf I don’t think I could cope if he appeared talking to one of the other players kids. I’d combust

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any sightings of Ruben’s parents and brother? Hopefully no Gallagher-related mishaps this time? :ROFLMAO:
---
The top tier of footballers 💙
And I keep saying, it’s no coincidence that they found form as soon as he returned to injury. Just make him captain next season!

• Haha
  • Heart
Any sightings of Ruben’s parents and brother? Hopefully no Gallagher-related mishaps this time? :ROFLMAO:
---

And I keep saying, it’s no coincidence that they found form as soon as he returned to injury. Just make him captain next season!
And more importantly….any sign of Alan?!

Supposedly all there bar Alan - cousins included. RDG not providing the inside info

• Heart
On that note, when are pitch invasions not gonna be a “thing” anymore… so bloody annoying
It’s stupid, I hate it. It only causes delays for the trophy lifting and for the players’ families to go out on the pitch.

Reactions: 7
Look at him guiding Julian

• Heart
That deep squat is quite something.
---
I get the feeling they're all always looking out for Julian and that gives me feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh he’s such a sweetheart 🥹

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.