Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t tell. I’m guessing a few drinks tonight but then we play Brighton on Wednesday and we don’t want our form to slip. I think big celebrations will be post champions league final - no matter the outcome. I’m sort of hoping pep tells them to drop internationals to celebrate if we do the treble as a measly 1 and 1/2 weeks holiday post internationals is horribl
I def think since it’s not the last day and two matches this week still plus 2 finals, they have to keep it mellow. Celebrations can go mad after.

but I do hope some skip international but some will def want to be there regardless. I feel like Julian will not skip. I hope Rodri gets to sleep for a month. Most of the Int’l matches are boring anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really can’t tell. I’m guessing a few drinks tonight but then we play Brighton on Wednesday and we don’t want our form to slip. I think big celebrations will be post champions league final - no matter the outcome. I’m sort of hoping pep tells them to drop internationals to celebrate if we do the treble as a measly 1 and 1/2 weeks holiday post internationals is horribl
CL final seems really late this year (guessing cos of World Cup knock on) so yeah I guess once they’ve done that and then is it Nations League? And then yeah 2 or 3 weeks of hot boy summer Ruben and then they’re back to pre season aren’t they.

I mean I’d complain if I was them but still not a hard life in the grand scheme of things I guess 😂 annoying for us though if we don’t get much summer Ruben content

• Heart
I hope they don’t party too hard tonight. We still have work to do. Plenty of time to go bananas after the last trophy is won.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I def think since it’s not the last day and two matches this week still plus 2 finals, they have to keep it mellow. Celebrations can go mad after.

but I do hope some skip international but some will def want to be there regardless. I feel like Julian will not skip. I hope Rodri gets to sleep for a month. Most of the Int’l matches are boring anyway
Pep said something about having a big group meal with families. I can see that happening maybe after premier league finishes. I think after Saturdays game he’ll give them a few days off then and hopefully tells them not to fly off home but like you said we can’t relax two big games coming up
---
CL final seems really late this year (guessing cos of World Cup knock on) so yeah I guess once they’ve done that and then is it Nations League? And then yeah 2 or 3 weeks of hot boy summer Ruben and then they’re back to pre season aren’t they.

I mean I’d complain if I was them but still not a hard life in the grand scheme of things I guess 😂 annoying for us though if we don’t get much summer Ruben content
I think we worked it out and it’s likely to be two tiny weeks of hot boy summer Ruben with the start of pre season and the end of internationals (he’ll be one that won’t be missing them)- internationals finish like 20th June and final preseason match is like the 29th July. But we should get Bernardo’s stag and wedding in at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pep said something about having a big group meal with families. I can see that happening maybe after premier league finishes. I think after Saturdays game he’ll give them a few days off then and hopefully tells them not to fly off home but like you said we can’t relax two big games coming up
---

I think we worked it out and it’s likely to be two tiny weeks of hot boy summer Ruben with the start of pre season and the end of internationals (he’ll be one that won’t be missing them)- internationals finish like 20th June and final preseason match is like the 29th July. But we should get Bernardo’s stag and wedding in at some point
Yeah I don’t think Ruben would miss Portugal duty. Let’s just hope he takes his shirt off everyday during summer along with Japan and Korean bc it’s humid there 😂

• Heart
All I can imagine when I see the pic of the trophy over his shoulder, is him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his bed…..

And on that delicious thought, I’m heading to bed and hoping for a seggsy Dias dream 🤞🏻

• Heart
All I can imagine when I see the pic of the trophy over his shoulder, is him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his bed…..

And on that delicious thought, I’m heading to bed and hoping for a seggsy Dias dream 🤞🏻
Good night, Cece!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Three times he’ll throw you over . Just role play you’re the trophy 🏆
IMG_8530.jpeg

IMG_8529.jpeg

IMG_8531.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t think Ruben would miss Portugal duty. Let’s just hope he takes his shirt off everyday during summer along with Japan and Korean bc it’s humid there 😂
I can guarantee he wouldn't be able to keep anything on if the pre season is in Thailand! It's hot as hell; literally

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.