Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Sorry what! I want to know what treatment they are getting and whether they lie next to each other
He prob get a massage and does active recovery/stretching with Mario to help. You’ll always see athletes on the stationary bikes post matches bc it helps alleviate lactic acid that builds up in legs and cause soreness.
I love that he defended Erl.
someone asked on tiktok - didn’t pep yell at erling? I was like bro two things can happen at once 😂. He can defend his players but still give them a stern talking to because it could have cost us the match.

Back to Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Donald23

VIP Member
Stunning. :love:

Definitely a rota, probably similar to when they travel and somebody’s in charge of settling Jack down by putting a film on his iPad for him.
I bet if you choose the wrong thing and he’s seen it or he really likes it he drags them in to discuss it why they try leaving

• Haha
Horrible dsquared shoot in coming

Also isn’t that the back of johns head not rubens?
---
View attachment 2162831View attachment 2162832
---
This is what I needed dsquared maybe not of little Phil and laporte

---
This is what I needed dsquared maybe not of little Phil and laporte
Oh my god. These are sexy. Yeah that’s johns beautiful head. Ruben looks ao
Gorgeous with the one In th black jumper his hair

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
They’ll probably on the bus back with a little portion of some portugese food and all watching the Arsenal game
I think this is happening. They are all together watching match and winding down. Once they settle a bit more the messages will happen. They’ll be reminded when Ruben reposts bday stories.

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
She better not be 😭😭😭😭
I’d never really paid her any attention to on before. But she does seem to like attention a bit doesn’t she. But that is standard influencer ‘look at me’ behaviour. Other than that she seems reasonably likeable. Unless there is something I don’t know….?

I am even more in love with them. I need to catch up properly. My internet is being shite as well I turned it off 82nd minute or something.
I need to post the pics of John and Ruben. They’re amazing 🤣🤣
---
I am even more in love with them. I need to catch up properly. My internet is being shite as well I turned it off 82nd minute or something.
I need to post the pics of John and Ruben. They’re amazing 🤣🤣

• Heart