Ruben Dias #9 Throw Us Over Your Shoulder Ruben 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title insp was the way he carries a trophy

he actually gets better looking each day right !???

IMG_4250.jpeg
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4261.jpeg
IMG_4262.jpeg
IMG_4263.jpeg
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4266.jpeg

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks so good with a trophy winning suits him
I’ve watched that clip of him with Julian a few times it’s just so adorable how he wants to encourage him and stays by his side whilst he gets the crowd going. What a sweetheart.

I love him with a trophy as well 🩵🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched that clip of him with Julian a few times it’s just so adorable how he wants to encourage him and stays by his side whilst he gets the crowd going. What a sweetheart.

I love him with a trophy as well 🩵🩵🩵🩵
He did it with a few others too. He was making sure everyone got a go with the trophy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you darling for the new thread 😘 - love the name and love these pics of him showing us how he’d carry us to the bedroom best to show off a trophy

• Heart
Looks like keys to me doesn’t look big enough for a phone. Is it warm at your house today Donald. I’m melting again

Reactions: 6
I’ve just googled it and read about it, doing for charity - good for him, what a thing to do and at his age too
I’ll have a read over lunch

RDGs latest story suggests brother Ivan wasn’t in attendance. Seems to be just his parents and the two men (guessing part of his management)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll have a read over lunch

RDGs latest story suggests brother Ivan wasn’t in attendance. Seems to be just his parents and the two men (guessing part of his management)
Yeah he doesn’t seem to have been in any photos. Must have had something more important to do that day, I guess once your brother has won 2 league trophies already it’s just another day really isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Papa dias looks so happy in RDGs story, I hope he had a few bottle of win like normal
Also I love that he’s just posted the paparazzi shot of himself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.