Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
View attachment 2171871View attachment 2171873
is that an ear piercing hole or a mole?
---

He’s favourite child also the brother slowly getting rid of the horrible beard and it’s looking good on him, he got rid of the curls though
RDG is becoming slightly scary
I think it’s a mole. He’s at the age where I don’t think boys got their ears pierced anymore or not popular.

Ivan needs longer hair and full beard or no beard.

RDG is getting to cross the line territory for me - we all adore Ruben yes but relax a bit 😅
---
That's not a mole, that's a freckle! 😅

His brother needs to go full beard, too. This Amish beard situation is so 2003.
RDG is close to giving me stalker vibes
Amish I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dolly27

I just feel like they never photograph him anymore or use him on match day promo but then I always forget kyles ahead of him, so I’m probably wrong

His new pr team are on the move, one showed a PowerPoint they use for new clients and it’s all photos of him
Whose his new PR team? I did think we were getting a few odd posts from him that didn’t feel like his own. esp when’s he wearing jewellery as he only wears his chain and a watch normally

Donald23

VIP Member
Is it not raining at yours Donald. Been raining all morning here 💔. Are they training today before the plane
No it’s very sunny. Going to walk to the shops in a moment, it’ll probably start raining when I’m in there 😂
Train this morning, then fly to Spain for the press conference

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh I was gonna say I thought you said you didn’t like the gel either !!😂🙂

I am feeling positive. Ish.
have you managed to eat. Are you too nervy.
Ruben looks hot now he’s got the kit on 🥰🥰🥰
I’ve eaten, got home late with most of the roads in town being closed. Got some snacks and getting comfortable now

• Heart

pds2022

I have not seen any recent ones but I have seen old ones of joao on tiktok. Photos can always be taken at random moments to make people look a certain way. He doesn’t exude a super masculine vibe so I can see why some rumours should start esp since magui has been caught cheating on him many times. He just seems super young and has more a cute face than the masculine alpha Ruben is. Maybe magui is a beard who knows. Makes me think of Colin on Ted lasso. I feel for JF. He’s at chelsea now and they suck. And when he goes back to Atletico, he’s stuck with simeone who wastes his talent.

I don’t know how close Ruben is with him. They played at benfica and for Portugal but I don’t think I have seen them hang out together outside of those situations. I know bernardo took plane together with JF back to England after last Portugal matches. Ines magui and ivy are all still friends, Ruben only follows ines.

share a link of the Twitter !

here’s Ruben and joao 😂

Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.