Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Am I remembering right that he said "I'm versatile, I can eat anything"? I'm blushing thinking of it 😂
I refuse to believe he didn’t know exactly what he was saying in that moment. 🥵
---
If she has put that then is that not double standards when she put herself in a bikini on her page to show off her weight and size?
Anyway everyone lists after someone. We have different choices of who we find good looking.
To say people have to say how polite or educated he is and it drives her insane when people don't is a bizarre thing to say. Maybe some people don't know how educated he is, we learn about people now and then. Think she, if it is her should calm down a little. Tad OTT.
Finally just to piss her off, Ruben Dias is hot as fuck end of 🤪😜😛

Ibiza dancer back in training. Do we think he will venture back to Ibiza or try another exotic location on a boat this year?
aslo RDG definitely sent this into the confession page herself
View attachment 2102174
I hope he stays far away from her and finds someone much hotter and nicer. And then we can watch the inevitable posts about “souls” from Ibiza Dancer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Donald23

VIP Member
Pep do the right thing tomorrow and give us captain Ruben tomorrow. Evening if it’s just for them walking out of the tunnel
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Oh did you not watch !! Have you had a good weekend.
a horse died and I was sad about it
Cobette went to the game and posted a cheeky video of John and Ruben comes into the video to give him a hug 🥹🥹🤤🤤🤤
I've just seen the video 🥰 aww and then John gets bumped up the bum by him later on 😂

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Ibiza dancer back in training. Do we think he will venture back to Ibiza or try another exotic location on a boat this year?
aslo RDG definitely sent this into the confession page herself
IMG_5016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Never be sorry. I love them all
i love the dunk ones. He’s sooooo sexy when mad. I love that shirt on him too! It clings to is big pecs. ( can’t believe that cunt carragher put dunk in the same Catergory as John)
how old is Bernardo compared to Ruben.
i loved the one of Jack and Ruben. Watched it before they so happy. Jack is all of us. We would all smooch him wouldn’t we

I love the way he walked out into the stage as well. Fit fucker ❤❤❤
Bernardo is 28, will be 29 in August. Ruben is 25, will be 26 in May.

But they are of course everyone's little and big brother respectively.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Omg yeh I forgot that, it’s also her recipe in this one, he’s a mummy’s boy, I bet they both are.

---

I think he try’s to cook, they both look sheepish that they’ve managed to cook and edible dish
---
Sorry why is no one talking about Bernardo going out for dinner with the selling sunset brothers! Like what is the connection
View attachment 2105770
Ahhh that video has done the trick. Good to know he also enjoys doing the Tesco big shop himself (going to supermarkets is one of my fave things to do haha)

Boyfriend Ruben right here 💙

2FFAA2E5-92F9-439F-8B4F-2B637840F14B.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
@Donald23 is it this 🤭View attachment 2132104
His face looks nice there tbf
---

I could totally over look it as well. As far as Icks go I could easily get over it if he was shagging me every night
Do you reckon he could go all night. I do
---
2021 Ruben is HOT
View attachment 2132113🥵
Erm.

Took your direction and ran a search on getty images for 2021

Yes of course he is hot

gettyimages-1237463987-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1237340684-612x612.jpg

And then I found this set of pictures
gettyimages-1359210073-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1359209433-612x612.jpg