Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ibiza dancer back in training. Do we think he will venture back to Ibiza or try another exotic location on a boat this year?
aslo RDG definitely sent this into the confession page herself
IMG_5016.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ibiza dancer back in training. Do we think he will venture back to Ibiza or try another exotic location on a boat this year?
View attachment 2102174
😂 Is she? I can't see him going back there. I see him going to Dubai or somewhere cultured so he can carry on being a tourist. Where do city have their pre season tour?

We talk about all those things about Ruben here 🥰 but he's still really hot that cannot be ignored 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂 Is she? I can't see him going back there. I see him going to Dubai or somewhere cultured so he can carry on being a tourist. Where do city have their pre season tour?

We talk about all those things about Ruben here 🥰 but he's still really hot that cannot be ignored 🥵
Yeh I think they start shows in may
He’ll have Portugal hopefully, so he’ll be in Portugal and iceland. So that’s till the 20th of June. Then I’m guessing if season/community shield is around the 5th of August they’ll be coming back like first/second week of July? Your is rumoured to be India but also Japan and Thailand rumoured. So he could just buy he’s boat and float round Portugal for two weeks, Noel did mention he has a villa in the algarve, stops the risk of him being papped

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2102174
If she has put that then is that not double standards when she put herself in a bikini on her page to show off her weight and size?
Anyway everyone lists after someone. We have different choices of who we find good looking.
To say people have to say how polite or educated he is and it drives her insane when people don't is a bizarre thing to say. Maybe some people don't know how educated he is, we learn about people now and then. Think she, if it is her should calm down a little. Tad OTT.
Finally just to piss her off, Ruben Dias is hot as duck end of 🤪😜😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If she has put that then is that not double standards when she put herself in a bikini on her page to show off her weight and size?
Anyway everyone lists after someone. We have different choices of who we find good looking.
To say people have to say how polite or educated he is and it drives her insane when people don't is a bizarre thing to say. Maybe some people don't know how educated he is, we learn about people now and then. Think she, if it is her should calm down a little. Tad OTT.
When you're right, you're right.
acf0bda22902f457edebe70b676d2da7.jpg

• Heart
Like how do we know he’s intelligent and polite? I can’t see him being a dirtbag but it’s always a possibility. He could just pretend to read smart books and inside it’s a picture book

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll have to try to find it now! Surely this isn't another one of my dreams...
---

"I'm quite versatile, I can eat many things". I'm going to claim that.

Good lord what a sexy man.

• Heart
---

He’s never made that himself before. He probably does a Bernardo and does take out from the city canteen
---
He starts again 💙
How many goals today do you think? I'm going for 4
From Ruben 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m excited for some fresh content of him later 💕💕💕
---
Yessss

IMG_3351.jpeg

---
---

He kept saying versatility in another interview as well. What a little genius intelligent HOT PIECE OF ASS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Am I remembering right that he said "I'm versatile, I can eat anything"? I'm blushing thinking of it 😂
I refuse to believe he didn’t know exactly what he was saying in that moment. 🥵
---

View attachment 2102174
I hope he stays far away from her and finds someone much hotter and nicer. And then we can watch the inevitable posts about “souls” from Ibiza Dancer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.