Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruben really needs the armband. He’s such a steadying presence. KDB is a legend but I don’t get the feeling that leadership is his forte. Gundo is a quieter, lead by example guy I think. Ruben is the one.
Not having the Captains armband could be good for KDB as less responsibility and brain work so he can concentrate on his game as he has not always finished a game but guess that could be for another reason like an ongoning injury?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love how he has to be involved in all these pre set piece chats
---
The selling sunset brothers are at the game! I need them stood next to the tall players
---
Surprised the arm band didn’t combust when it went on to kyles arm from icky ness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love how he has to be involved in all these pre set piece chats
---
The selling sunset brothers are at the game! I need them stood next to the tall players
---
Surprised the arm band didn’t combust when it went on to kyles arm from icky ness
He lends an air of gravitas to the proceedings, doesn’t he.

Reactions: 5
Well my bet is definitely out the windiw with KDB off. Had him for an assist or goal. Oh well but cmon City another goal please want 4 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.