Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I know I saw that but she said she just wanted credit for it. So if we day it’s from RDG I think we’re safe 😂😂

View attachment 2102506
She’s just so powerful I find it safer to stay on her side. I still hope she goes on Wednesday with a sign and he fully strips Did some random scrolling the other day and it turns out his cousins let all the fan accounts follow them, like just go unprivate give us all the Ruben goods

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How does Rodri manage to look so grandpa and so hot at the same time? I can’t with those shorts, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I said 4 goals I did mean by full time not half time 😂🤣 maybe I should have put in my bet for Leicester to get a player sent off after that stupid challenge on Jack!
:ROFLMAO:

Now this one is a handball. If it’s not, I will riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still hate how football does VAR. stick in the big screen and tell us what they are saying. That, concussion protocol and extremely tight shorts are the only things rugby is currently doing well. It’s a shambles in other parts

• Haha
No rioting needed 😂🤣
Now I m doubting my bet. Could be 4 by half time 😉
I’m doubting you, too I must say. :ROFLMAO:

I still hate how football does VAR. stick in the big screen and tell us what they are saying. That, concussion protocol and extremely tight shorts are the only things rugby is currently doing well. It’s a shambles in other parts
I agree. It’s stupid.

Did you see when Big Erl was about to take his penalty there was Ruben organising the back 4 😆 that's our boy and future captain 💙

• Heart
Did you see when Big Erl was about to take his penalty there was Ruben organising the back 4 😆 that's our boy and future captain 💙
In my head he is captain. Gundo is there because they want him to stay, kevs been around to long and Kyle bullied the young ones into voting for him

• Heart
Ruben really needs the armband. He’s such a steadying presence. KDB is a legend but I don’t get the feeling that leadership is his forte. Gundo is a quieter, lead by example guy I think. Ruben is the one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.