Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was magical. Bambi was definitely going to score had it not been for Ruben. Ruben was a beast!

He looks lovely but I wish they’d give us more. ♥
Defending masterclass from Rúben there. I love that you call him Bambi, too. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing him and Jack have kissed and made up. Jack buttering him up for when he needs a lift home one day.
I wonder if when they do team meals those in the same building all jump in rubens car as they know he won’t be having a drink
So is it just Jack and Ruben that live in the same building or are there anymore we know of? You’d have thought Jack would catch lifts to training with him wouldn’t you (unless Jack is now allowed to drive again?)
Ruben is definitely the sensible sober designated driver on their outings though

• Heart

I can’t think of him as anything else! :D

I’m guessing him and Jack have kissed and made up. Jack buttering him up for when he needs a lift home one day.
I wonder if when they do team meals those in the same building all jump in rubens car as they know he won’t be having a drink
So is it just Jack and Ruben that live in the same building or are there anymore we know of? You’d have thought Jack would catch lifts to training with him wouldn’t you (unless Jack is now allowed to drive again?)
Ruben is definitely the sensible sober designated driver on their outings though
Ruben’s definitely the responsible one. He’s the dad of the group. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erling, Jack, Gomez and Alvarez all live within the same complex I think
I think he’s allowed to drive but he did seem to be catching a lift with erling in that video. I bet Ruben leaves to early for Jack and stays behind while jacks already left.
He’s so designated driver though. Telling them all to buckle in, slapping jacks hand away when he tries to change the song

• Heart
  • Haha
Erling, Jack, Gomez and Alvarez all live within the same complex I think
I think he’s allowed to drive but he did seem to be catching a lift with erling in that video. I bet Ruben leaves to early for Jack and stays behind while jacks already left.
He’s so designated driver though. Telling them all to buckle in, slapping jacks hand away when he tries to change the song
As long as he doesn’t pick them up looking like this and reserves this look for us 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is the video you were talking about before

Attachments

• Heart
I love Ruben and Jack as friends because they're such opposites. I think there's a lot of fondness and respect there beneath the day-to-day teasing. Neither of them could live how the other does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As long as he doesn’t pick them up looking like this and reserves this look for us 🥰

Good lord. 🥵
---
This is the video you were talking about before
Love him so much. ♥
I love Ruben and Jack as friends because they're such opposites. I think there's a lot of fondness and respect there beneath the day-to-day teasing. Neither of them could live how the other does.
I agree. I think they’re both amused by each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved Bambi since this video bc I love Leroy and then I love Phonzie bc he’s Canadian and when they make fun of him during the music part bc he says that everybody by back street boys sounds like Travis Scott 😂 . Bambi is so adorable and I thought he played well during World Cup for his first even though Germany crashed out

also kimmich is an absolute menace and is it Theo? Is so cute.

Now back to baby

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I loved Bambi since this video bc I love Leroy and then I love Phonzie bc he’s Canadian and when they make fun of him during the music part bc he says that everybody by back street boys sounds like Travis Scott 😂 . Bambi is so adorable and I thought he played well during World Cup for his first even though Germany crashed out

also kimmich is an absolute menace and is it Theo? Is so cute.

Now back to baby

That’s Lucas, Theo’s brother. 🥵 Poor Bambi, haha. Also, I’m laughing at Leroy dying of mortification when Muller said “Let’s Get Loud.”:ROFLMAO: Davies is hilarious! (Canadians are generally just awesome.) He had some funny Tik Toks during lock down.

Shirtless Ruben in slow motion does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a dream that Bernardo Silva wasn't a fan of my fluffiest blanket. Verdict:"not that fluffy, is it?"

Fuming! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I had a dream about Ruben last night!!!! And also it was a bit weird cos someone kept trying to ruin it. I’ve been watching too much night agent 😂😂😂 but someone kept trying to kill me and Ruben said he would wait for me no matter what 😭😂 it was a bit of a tit dream really but nice to have him as my boyfriend for a little while
I’d have expected him to whisk me off to Portugal if someone was trying to kill me 😂

• Heart
Dream GossGoss should have retorted to Rude Dream Bernardo “not that tall, are you?”
Rude Dream Bernardo was definitely shorter than me!

I had a dream about Ruben last night!!!! And also it was a bit weird cos someone kept trying to ruin it. I’ve been watching too much night agent 😂😂😂 but someone kept trying to kill me and Ruben said he would wait for me no matter what 😭😂 it was a bit of a tit dream really but nice to have him as my boyfriend for a little while
I’d have expected him to whisk me off to Portugal if someone was trying to kill me 😂
Aaah at least you got boyfriend Ruben, even if the circumstances were less than ideal. He'd definitely protect you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.