Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just give a shout out to the non-City fans in here? I love that the obsession with Ruben transcends your club loyalty. ♥ You all are lovely.
I feel this JD and that is lovely to say 😘 but
I don’t want Ruben to play on Saturday, I do not want to catch sight of him at all. In fact I don’t want any of of the City players to play on Saturday 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish they didn’t have to play each other 😭
It’s just the absolute WORST timing ever.

so I’m afraid I’m even willing to sacrifice 90 mins of Ruben if I had the power haha
---
The last one is forever one of my faves 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The second one! Abs! OMG! 🥵

Ooo the 2nd one! 🥵🥵🥵
Omg that second one, him taking his shirt off has just knocked me out.
---

Snap! 😂
I love this consensus. :ROFLMAO:

I don’t want Ruben to play on Saturday, I do not want to catch sight of him at all. In fact I don’t want any of of the City players to play on Saturday 😂 🙈
:ROFLMAO: I totally understand, lovely. I’m sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I just give a shout out to the non-City fans in here? I love that the obsession with Ruben transcends your club loyalty. ♥ You all are lovely.
He was the only reason I watched Liverpool against City the other week cos I knew we were gonna get hammered. At least I could just stare at him whilst we fell apart 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No it's on BT and I don't have it ☹ I need to get it. I have the score pinned though. They're doing well so far
Ohhh no. We’re watching on the fire stick. Defo worth getting one.
yeah they’re doing quite good I’m surprised.
Oh my god Varane is injured. Gutted ☹☹🫠

Reactions: 4
That was exactly how I felt on Tuesday 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.