Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised hot hot summer might be even shorter if he’s attending Bernardo’s wedding. He’ll hopefully be in a nice suit and sunglasses, doing his best look what you’ve lost look at the ex

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he'll take a hot date.
I bet to avoid conflict Bernardo’s said no, I’m assuming the ex will attend. Tbf this is assuming he’s got an invite
View attachment 2126430I can’t even contain myself at the thought of Ruben at a wedding!!!! Ahhhhhhsskw
---
@Donald23 do we know where Bernardo is getting married. Is it gonna be on the beach. 😭
“And overnight it emerged the couple have set the wedding date for July 1 in the northern city of Porto.

Respected Portuguese daily Correio da Manha said a reception for 350 guests will take place after the religious ceremony at a country estate in the wine-growing Douro region.

The newspaper also reported Ines, 28, has been looking at designer wedding dresses in London but is yet to decide on what she wants to wear for her big day.” Quoted from the scum
Very small 350 for a footballer.
Just after the Portugal fixtures, so he attends then has hot boy summer for two weeks?
this is all assuming he’s invited but like I can’t see why he wouldn’t be. I think Joao felix and his gf may attend too as ines, magui and April still regularly go out together

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet to avoid conflict Bernardo’s said no, I’m assuming the ex will attend. Tbf this is assuming he’s got an invite

“And overnight it emerged the couple have set the wedding date for July 1 in the northern city of Porto.

Respected Portuguese daily Correio da Manha said a reception for 350 guests will take place after the religious ceremony at a country estate in the wine-growing Douro region.

The newspaper also reported Ines, 28, has been looking at designer wedding dresses in London but is yet to decide on what she wants to wear for her big day.” Quoted from the scum
Just after the Portugal fixtures, so he attends then has hot boy summer for two weeks?
this is all assuming he’s invited but like I can’t see why he wouldn’t be. I think Joao felix and his gf may attend too as ines, magui and April still regularly go out together
I would think he’s invited. I feel like Ruben, joao, prob riyad and John. Not sure who else. But unless with long term partner no date. That’s been most rules for weddings. I wasn’t even allowed a date to my nephews in Mexico 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would think he’s invited. I feel like Ruben, joao, prob riyad and John. Not sure who else. But unless with long term partner no date. That’s been most rules for weddings. I wasn’t even allowed a date to my nephews in Mexico 😂
Ooo riyads a good shout, I think Sara and Ilkay they went to their wedding. His dog may be named after John but I don’t think they are that close. I feel like if you started inviting a lot of them you might as well invite the whole team. Bruno from united is another shout for attending as they all seem to gather together quite often, including Ruben and Bernardo attending his kids birthday party

I think Joao felix and his gf may attend too
I saw something online last night saying that she's cheated on him again. I'm sure it was on tumblr but skipped passed it because I was looking at other gossip

• Wow
  • Sad
I saw something online last night saying that she's cheated on him again. I'm sure it was on tumblr but skipped passed it because I was looking at other gossip
Ooooo I’ll have a gander later. I was looking at Mason mount gossip for some unknown reason, I’ll have to have a look at Joao gossip later
I saw this the other week they like dropped it mid match like a post like that needs a full day

• Heart
Ooooo I’ll have a gander later. I was looking at Mason mount gossip for some unknown reason, I’ll have to have a look at Joao gossip later

I saw this the other week they like dropped it mid match like a post like that needs a full day
Think it was on one of the mason accounts but I skipped over it 😂

Reactions: 3

It’s that one
---
Just checked the poll and navy kit is everyone’s fav
Not surprising at alllll
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3567.jpeg
IMG_3566.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg
IMG_1500.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder if he'll take a hot date.
He’ll probably bring his brother. ♥
---
Oh wow…
---

I cannot wait for all the wedding pics!

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel like we are going to lose our collective mind at any wedding pics we get.

What if he smirks in a suit? 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.