Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would make a great sitcom.
Think this should be the new ‘inside city’ video - Rúben out with all the English players on a full day drinking sesh and then watch as he picks them all up to make them train with him the next day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think this should be the new ‘inside city’ video - Rúben out with all the English players on a full day drinking sesh and then watch as he picks them all up to make them train with him the next day 🤣
I am so on board with this!

Reactions: 4
What is happening? Another meh outfit by Ruben. Too much volume in the flight jacket. A tank top (sorry I forgot what the English call these) - nooooo. And then song lyrics? Who’s advising him on IG strategy? Ruben. Pls just post gym photos and matches until hot boy summer pls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His jacket is also too puffy, it’s a good style but too big, makes him look like a body builder
Well he is sort of he has muscles for days 🥵🥵 don't mind the jacket but that top nah bin it Ruben listen to your tattle crew 😉

• Heart
Well he is sort of he has muscles for days 🥵🥵 don't mind the jacket but that top nah bin it Ruben listen to your tattle crew 😉
I feel like the winds got in the arms and puffed it up even more. Very much like what Bernardo said he’s big but not that big
The top colour is perfect for him, the style is a no

• Heart
  • Haha
Honestly, I barely noticed the outfit with the smirk in Photo 1..... That man knows what that look does

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A niche language to choose to learn unless you are trying to impress a certain someone. I bet he’d be a great teacher
IMG_5095.jpeg
Hopefully we get some training footage or an inside city soon so that vest can be wiped from my mind

Last edited:
  • Haha
He really shouldn’t deviate from these styles. He’s perfect in all of these.
He's like a sexy milk tray man 🤤🥵 as long as he doesn't wear one of Jack's monstrosities (pink or yellow trackie or that awful gucci suit) he'll be fine. Excited to see what he gets up over summer and if he'll feature the side bar of shame 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If we get through to all finals (touch wood) and then he goes with Portugal, his summer is going to be short, 2 weeks maybe. Because athletico is on the 30th July, last Portugal match is 20th June. So if he’s getting on the sidebar he’s doing a Jack, as he had like 2 months this summer
He's like a sexy milk tray man 🤤🥵 as long as he doesn't wear one of Jack's monstrosities (pink or yellow trackie or that awful gucci suit) he'll be fine. Excited to see what he gets up over summer and if he'll feature the side bar of shame 😂
---
If we get through to all finals (touch wood) and then he goes with Portugal, his summer is going to be short, 2 weeks maybe. Because athletico is on the 30th July, last Portugal match is 20th June. So if he’s getting on the sidebar he’s doing a Jack, as he had like 2 months this summer
My quotes are going weirdly, I swear I need to bin my phone

• Haha

---

I forget it's quite a short summer this year because of the world cup extending the season

• Heart
What on earth is going on with his fashion choices recently?! If Jack Grealish is saying they look good then we know it definitely doesn’t. Liverpool are playing on Wednesday and I’m considering watching City and Arsenal instead 🙈 Tbf it’s a massive game but really I’m just watching it for Ruben 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---

For that “friendly” against Atletico on 30th July, do you reckon they’d be training in Manchester a few days before and then get to Madrid on the 29th?

Reactions: 5
What on earth is going on with his fashion choices recently?! If Jack Grealish is saying they look good then we know it definitely doesn’t. Liverpool are playing on Wednesday and I’m considering watching City and Arsenal instead 🙈 Tbf it’s a massive game but really I’m just watching it for Ruben 😍
His clothing choices aren’t that bad are they!?😔

For that “friendly” against Atletico on 30th July, do you reckon they’d be training in Manchester a few days before and then get to Madrid on the 29th?
They’re going Seoul to play them, during pre season. So I reckon they’ll report back on the 10th July? One week/few days of testing in Manchester, then a few days off. Fly out on the Saturday? Few days acclimatising. They are playing 3 fixtures in Asia, the others haven’t been announced.
Chelsea’s pre season fixtures start on the 19th July so it could be sooner, because then you’ve got the community shield to think about on august 6th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.