Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s represents the carnation revolution, very very emotional and iconic song for us Portuguese ☺
---

A coup to overthrow the dictatorship not sure what junta is
Yes ; dictatorship ....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s represents the carnation revolution, very very emotional and iconic song for us Portuguese ☺
---

A coup to overthrow the dictatorship not sure what junta is
I legit didn’t know Spain had a dictator till last week, English history lessons are very one sided

Reactions: 5
I legit didn’t know Spain had a dictator till last week, English history lessons are very one sided
Most countries in Europe had some sort of dictatorship during hitler time basically. Like in Portugal you weren’t allowed foreign products, people would come from other countries and have to hide goods in their cars, their phone calls were listened to by the government, torture was indeed a thing etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Most countries in Europe had some sort of dictatorship during hitler time basically. Like in Portugal you weren’t allowed foreign products, people would come from other countries and have to hide goods in their cars, their phone calls were listened to by the government, torture was indeed a thing etc.
Thankyou for sharing, I’ve just found some articles going to have a read. They basically teach us the bare minimum over here, theirs some English Irish history that you never learn at school and I’ve only learnt through family. One of the reasons I like going to museums while away

• Heart
Thankyou for sharing, I’ve just found some articles going to have a read. They basically teach us the bare minimum over here, theirs some English Irish history that you never learn at school and I’ve only learnt through family. One of the reasons I like going to museums while away
Read about the carnation revolution it’s quite an interesting story, very powerful and full of little tales that only make it more special :)

• Heart
Read about the carnation revolution it’s quite an interesting story, very powerful and full of little tales that only make it more special :)
I didnt listen to his story with sound and I can’t speak or read Portuguese. No idea what it was. Sounds very interesting

Reactions: 6
thank you for sharing. I like learning about history.I grew up in Canada so most history was Canadian. 2 weeks worth of American history bc neighbours. We covered the wars in Europe but because we’re a commonwealth mostly a British view. I learned a bit more about life under Franco when I dated a Spanish guy but I don’t know anything about Portugal. I also love any kind of museum whether art or history @Donald23

Is he he a two phone guy like Jack or has he stolen someone’s for the video
Maybe it’s his brothers phone. I hope he’s not a 2 phone guy 🥲.

I love tattle! It’s not just lusting and gossip!

• Heart
I love our conversation.
I read (or “majored in” as we say in North America) political science/international affairs and history so I love this stuff. It’s really cool how much history can be learned through art and music.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You don’t know anything about this do you?
View attachment 2127645
I don’t really know much about Bernardo and his political views, but seems like this person is alleging his views are not the best maybe cause he didn’t post about the day yesterday? I mean I didn’t post either that doesn’t mean I don’t support democracy.

• Heart
Game day 💙

Hopefully some pictures later and definitely hoping for the last picture ti happen again. Get ya shirt off Ruben 😂🥵
It was Arsenal when he last took his shirt off right? He may just save it for Arsenal games
---

Twitter and tumblr very much believe he is a grandpa who has just discovered Spotify in recent months and I believe them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.