Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we are going to lose our collective mind at any wedding pics we get.

What if he smirks in a suit? 😭
Then we shall become deceased. RIP, Ruben Tattlers. Ruben will be the most smartly dressed one there, probably even more so than Bernardo. (And I’ve seen Bernardo in formal wear. He’s decent. His ex Alicia still has their old pics on her Insta.) Even if the wedding calls for informal wear, I could see Ruben ignoring it and rocking up in a custom suit. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think it was on one of the mason accounts but I skipped over it 😂
I’ll have a look
He’ll probably bring his brother. ♥
---

Oh wow…
---

I cannot wait for all the wedding pics!
Tbf he did do Halloween better then Ruben so what if he rocks up in a nice classic suit and Ruben is in some Jack esq abomination
---
Then we shall become deceased. RIP, Ruben Tattlers. Ruben will be the most smartly dressed one there, probably even more so than Bernardo. (And I’ve seen Bernardo in formal wear. He’s decent. His ex Alicia still has their old pics on her Insta.) Even if the wedding calls for informal wear, I could see Ruben ignoring it and rocking up in a custom suit. :love:
Do you think Bernardo proposed on the street? His engagement photos make it look like they were walking John and he just got on one knee

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll have a look

Tbf he did do Halloween better then Ruben so what if he rocks up in a nice classic suit and Ruben is in some Jack esq abomination
---

Do you think Bernardo proposed on the street? His engagement photos make it look like they were walking John and he just got on one knee
That’s what it looks like. If that’s how it happened, good on him for a simple yet meaningful proposal. No balloon arches.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IS THERE A NEW INSIDE CITY

• Heart
  • Wow
Urgh shoulders and back 🥵🥵🥵

Who does the fashion for city? It's so bad, I feel like it's rubbing off on Ruben 😂

Looking like a car salesman or a pilot here 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel like we are going to lose our collective mind at any wedding pics we get.

What if he smirks in a suit? 😭
Oh my god goss I just couldn’t!!!!

However before I was thinking if it’s a short summer for them then we’ll get less pics of him smooching bikini gals and more of THIS
IMG_2329.jpeg
IMG_2046.jpeg
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2044.jpeg
IMG_2012.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_1497.jpeg
IMG_1488.jpeg
IMG_1494.jpeg
My selfish mind wants the latter 🥲

• Heart
Pool content.

• Heart

Who does the fashion for city? It's so bad, I feel like it's rubbing off on Ruben 😂

Dsquared peps friends
Oh my god goss I just couldn’t!!!!

However before I was thinking if it’s a short summer for them then we’ll get less pics of him smooching bikini gals and more of THIS
View attachment 2127057View attachment 2127058View attachment 2127059View attachment 2127060View attachment 2127061View attachment 2127062View attachment 2127063View attachment 2127065View attachment 2127066View attachment 2127067My selfish mind wants the latter 🥲
him in the vests they wear in hot training is 🔥

---
He needs to take notes from eddy and do his stretching topless it’d be much easier for him
---
has april stole Alan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wish he was jumping in the pool like eddy too. We didn’t see nearly enough of him

no training pics either !??
There was something else I was gonna say but I forgot.
I really hope we get to see him captain soon it’s not fair

• Heart
Dsquared peps friends

him in the vests they wear in hot training is 🔥

---
He needs to take notes from eddy and do his stretching topless it’d be much easier for him
---
has april stole Alan?
If she steals him and puts him in a Sporting shirt, I can’t be held responsible for my actions.

I agree @strawberrysunshine_x we need training pics!

• Haha
I wish he was jumping in the pool like eddy too. We didn’t see nearly enough of him

no training pics either !??
There was something else I was gonna say but I forgot.
I really hope we get to see him captain soon it’s not fair
If they give it kev next season I won’t be happy
Supposedly lots of clubs interested in Kyle and laporte

• Heart
If they give it kev next season I won’t be happy
Supposedly lots of clubs interested in Kyle and laporte
Bye 👋 Kyle. Laporte I’m not sure on. I wasn’t bothered before but now i would like him to stay. But if he’s not happy I hope he finds somewhere better 😖.

:ROFLMAO: The Dsquared clothing is grim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.