Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going Seoul to play them, during pre season. So I reckon they’ll report back on the 10th July? One week/few days of testing in Manchester, then a few days off. Fly out on the Saturday? Few days acclimatising. They are playing 3 fixtures in Asia, the others haven’t been announced.
Chelsea’s pre season fixtures start on the 19th July so it could be sooner, because then you’ve got the community shield to think about on august 6th
Thank you! Busy summer for the guys.

Reactions: 4
They’re going Seoul to play them, during pre season. So I reckon they’ll report back on the 10th July? One week/few days of testing in Manchester, then a few days off. Fly out on the Saturday? Few days acclimatising. They are playing 3 fixtures in Asia, the others haven’t been announced.
Chelsea’s pre season fixtures start on the 19th July so it could be sooner, because then you’ve got the community shield to think about on august 6th
Wow so not a long time for him to settle in at utd then 😂

• Haha
I just can’t deal with a vest top, it feels very 90’s boyband to me 😂 Still love him though ☺ I just wish Liverpool had a defender as good (and fit) as him
Hahaha not many liked it. If he had done his jacket up none of us would have known

He’s so attractive it hurts
IMG_3263.jpeg
IMG_3235.jpeg
IMG_3197.jpeg
IMG_3195.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg
God I wish I was going home to him tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God imagine 😊. Please share that video I love his little face
Right my Monday brain couldn’t work out if you wanted Alan or ruben
So here have all these
(I’d happily smell of smoke for him and I hate smoke)
I went through a pulisic phase around Christmas on tumblr, so I’ve got hot Ruben interspersed with dorky pulisic but this live rent free in my head

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So here have all these
I went through a pulisic phase around Christmas on tumblr, so I’ve got hot Ruben interspersed with dorky pulisic but this live rent free in my head
I was happy with oven glove bae but I like all of those. The one where he’s by the fire 😍😍
I’ve just watched parade inside city and god the Ruben is hot 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So here have all these
Oh the bonfire one 🥺 I want to snuggle in that chair with him, even though I'd be scared of Alan 😂 He's just so boyfriendy 🤗🥰

• Heart
I was happy with oven glove bae but I like all of those. The one where he’s by the fire 😍😍
I’ve just watched parade inside city and god the Ruben is hot 🥰🥰🥰
He’s so cocky on the parade https://www.tumblr.com/likeimhomeagain/685139362771615744

some other highlights from my tumblr likes
It’s the aggressive gum chewing - I never saw him a a a gum guy

bloody captain Ruben is a whole other story

and the reason I was hoping for a Brighton city final
Sorrrrryyyy for the spam

• Heart
He’s so cocky on the parade https://www.tumblr.com/likeimhomeagain/685139362771615744

Sorrrrryyyy for the spam
Don't be sorry. All of these are wonderful. Thanks for sharing 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sorrrrryyyy for the spam
Never be sorry. I love them all
i love the dunk ones. He’s sooooo sexy when mad. I love that shirt on him too! It clings to is big pecs. ( can’t believe that bleep carragher put dunk in the same Catergory as John)
how old is Bernardo compared to Ruben.
i loved the one of Jack and Ruben. Watched it before they so happy. Jack is all of us. We would all smooch him wouldn’t we

I love the way he walked out into the stage as well. Fit fucker ❤❤❤

• Heart
i love the dunk ones. He’s sooooo sexy when mad. I love that shirt on him too! It clings to is big pecs. ( can’t believe that bleep carragher put dunk in the same Catergory as John)
i loved the one of Jack and Ruben. Watched it before they so happy. Jack is all of us. We would all smooch him wouldn’t we

I think Bernardo is johns age. It’s rubens birthday next month so Alan might come for a visit or his yacht boys
The Brighton match last year is a good rewatch if you have city tv. He’s just back from injury and fired up. A few corners and at one someones touching ruben up to much so the ref interferes. Then corner goes dunk goes and shoved Ruben to the floor. Whistle goes Ruben tells dunk off

• Heart

Bernardo is 28, will be 29 in August. Ruben is 25, will be 26 in May.

But they are of course everyone's little and big brother respectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sorrrrryyyy for the spam
These are so good @Donald23 . I need a tumblr so I can view some.

I love Alan. Haha. Bring me the ball Alan - nope 😂

omg the Seoul match should be interesting. Ruben will have to protect jack from savic and hair pulling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sorrrrryyyy for the spam
Love Big Dick Swagger Parade Ruben!

@Donald23 these are all amazing!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.