Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can hot boy summer together! It’d be like when he took little Phil to Monaco but 100x worse
Disgruntled Ruben in the back of every pap shot as Jack and father dias are doing beer funnels
Nooo! Ruben will be like this after a summer with Grealish

Screenshot_20230423_222837_com.pinterest_edit_40566800543808.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What Ruben the heartbreaker?? Well he is so intelligent so knows how too 😉
He might let them down very gently xx
Imagine, you'd recall it the rest of your life if you were one of his conquests

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Accelerates whatever germs he's got floating around him 😂 Poor Ruben, he might end up leaving because he's too traumatised and come over to utd 🤪😂
He does look good in red. I do think he’d enjoy the red of Merseyside though 😉
VVD and Ruben at the back I. Front of Allison. Jeeeeeezzzzz!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
They can hot boy summer together! It’d be like when he took little Phil to Monaco but 100x worse
Disgruntled Ruben in the back of every pap shot as Jack and father dias are doing beer funnels
Could be a fun summer as Jack has supposedly unfollowed Sasha 🤣 Rúben will probably be told to keep him out of trouble by Pep

• Wow
Could be a fun summer as Jack has supposedly unfollowed Sasha 🤣
Really? 😱 She doesn't need him now she's been getting all the brand deals. I swear every time I open tiktok her face is there promoting something new. I don't even follow her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is how Ruben carries off his conquests to the bedroom 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20230407-113741_Gallery.jpg
F4C1D84A-E61E-41A6-9D1B-3D8FC0938F76.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20230423-231549_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really? 😱 She doesn't need him now she's been getting all the brand deals. I swear every time I open tiktok her face is there promoting something new. I don't even follow her 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 it could/probably is a glitch or something as she still follows him but it has potential to make it a very messy summer if it’s true

Now I really want a Ruben & Jack hot boy summer!

• Haha
Now I really want a Ruben & Jack hot boy summer!
poor Rúben would be shell shocked 😳 so would Jack as Rúben would probably be making him eat before he started drinking and then get him up at 8am for a gym session and a run on the beach 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
poor Rúben would be shell shocked 😳 so would Jack as Rúben would probably be making him eat before he started drinking and then get him up at 8am for a gym session and a run on the beach 🤦‍♀️😆
I want them to vlog every minute of this. :ROFLMAO: Maybe Vicii could be friends with Alan, too.

• Haha
I want them to vlog every minute of this. :ROFLMAO: Maybe Vicii could be friends with Alan, too.
Now that’s a series I would watch! Jack 🤮 up after drinking all day with Ruben just glaring at him like a disappointed dad. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.