Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's his new heartbreak song like April's? 😂😂
She needs to drop a whole Olivia Rodrigo esq album, send a copy to Ibiza as well. Most of her recent songs seem to be about the break up

Bernardo’s comment is funny

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She needs to drop a whole Olivia Rodrigo esq album, send a copy to Ibiza as well. Most of her recent songs seem to be about the break up

Bernardo’s comment is funny
Maybe he's lonely and trying really hard to catch some lovely lady's attention for keeps and not just for the summer. Just saying Ruben because we know you read here 😉 there's lots of us on here who will happily keep you company 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The image is bigger on his unverified twitter!
He’s literally gone and found those lyrics
I’m thinking he’s chose for Instagram and he’s talking about the highs and lows of the game because if he’s gone for the second bit, it hasn’t gone through on insta and his peacocking will have failed

• Heart
The image is bigger on his unverified twitter!
He’s literally gone and found those lyrics
I’m thinking he’s chose for Instagram and he’s talking about the highs and lows of the game because if he’s gone for the second bit, it hasn’t gone through on insta and his peacocking will have failed
Think everyone is confused by the lyrics judging by the comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He needs to stop giving Jack and erling lifts to work is all I’m saying
But he's the only one with the attention span to get them there safe and on time!
It’s ruining him goss! Jack and erl are going to have to rely on Julian or Sergio. Rubens rushing about getting them ready and forgetting his T-shirts
The club need to hire a chauffeur for Jack and Erl. Ruben has enough to worry about. The state of his Insta! Get those boys another chaperone.

• Heart
The club need to hire a chauffeur for Jack and Erl. Ruben has enough to worry about. The state of his Insta! Get those boys another chaperone.
Why don't they drive? I know Jack lost his license but why not Haaland?

• Heart
Why don't they drive? I know Jack lost his license but why not Haaland?
I was joking, in my head Ruben is the dad of there building and rounds them all up to make sure they are in training
Tbf with the way jacks supposedly been behaving according to pep. Arriving early, staying late it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve had a few lifts together

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was joking, in my head Ruben is the dad of there building and rounds them all up to make sure they are in training
Tbf with the way jacks supposedly been behaving according to pep. Arriving early, staying late it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve had a few lifts together
Maybe he was avoiding Sasha? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.