Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alma has confirmed she is single. RDG has confirmed that Ruben is single. Alma attended the real match yesterday with courtious’ partner. So not only could we get some KDB courtious drama but we could also get a distracted Ruben if she’s not gone back to Israel (her home and always according to her insta) when the game is occurring
He’s intensely focused on football most days but with UCL final up for grabs he will be Hyper focused. Distracted after - most definitely 🤣 (if he gets to meet her)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it wrong for me to want to sit on his lap ** and kiss those guns ?🥵🥵🥵

** with him stuck up me.
I just DONT CARE 😃😃😛😛🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2122054
He needs to do a coffee table book of just these
---
He’s intensely focussed on football most days but with UCL final up for grabs - doubt he will be too distracted 🤣 most definitely afterwards (if he gets to meet her)
We’re away first leg I think so no chance of her meeting Alan and him for a post match celebration when her team loses

• Heart
He needs to do a coffee table book of just these
---

We’re away first leg I think so no chance of her meeting Alan and him for a post match celebration when her team loses
I think we will win the 1st leg not by much but enough. Then at home game we will do what we did to Bayern and just go for it full steam. I also think that’s why he rested the big players in defence and midfield - ready for the Arsenal game and the UCL as Pep knows they will try and press quickly. (I think with all the modelling jobs she will go back home fairly quickly)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If he hooks up with her at all, it’ll be over the summer, after the season’s over. He knows better than to get distracted now. Now let’s see what April does. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he hooks up with her at all, it’ll be over the summer, after the season’s over. He knows better than to get distracted now. Now let’s see what April does. 🍿
I’m waiting for one of Ibizas deep motivational quotes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can see her going on a hot girl f1 driver sporting Lisbon footballer summer
---
How do these women shag him and not fall in love with him?

Or is he leaving a trail of broken hearts?
Ibiza possibly did, but there souls are connected and one day she will have him back
---
I’m waiting for one of Ibizas deep motivational quotes 🤣
She’s busy practising her dance moves for the possibility of him coming to hunt down some art museums in ibiza
---
A pep bum slap while we pray for a Brighton win

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was wondering the same thing about the 3rd pic. I think the outfit would be better with a plain white T.
Yes not one of those top makes him look like he is wearing a top with in built bra in it 😂🤣😆

Puzzled by the 3rd page. #ad???

• Heart
I’ve got an ick with his Sunday outfits
---
That outfit is a crime, and of course Jack would comment on it being amazing 😂
---

I hope no serious stylist has that questionable taste
I’ve seen a few people suggesting his recent activity is being orchestrated by pr as he’s never previously been like this with posting. The music quotes are just odd

Reactions: 3
The smirk is the only thing that redeems it. I’m going to hide again now till Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That smirk just makes me weak at the knees. Ugh.
Why do other ungrateful women get to shag this utter beast and I don’t? God really does have favourites doesn’t he.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear. That outfit is not the one. The music quotes are very unlike him, too. Whomever has taken control of his Insta needs to relinquish it immediately.

• Sad
His jacket is also too puffy, it’s a good style but too big, makes him look like a body builder

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.