Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
God imagine 😊. Please share that video I love his little face
Right my Monday brain couldn’t work out if you wanted Alan or ruben
So here have all these
(I’d happily smell of smoke for him and I hate smoke)
I went through a pulisic phase around Christmas on tumblr, so I’ve got hot Ruben interspersed with dorky pulisic but this live rent free in my head

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
The more I think about him the more sad I am he isn’t my husband
I want to go to Portugal on his yacht. I wanna get wined and dined. Then thrown round the room ( in a nice sexy way non violent) and his hands on me 🥺
And I wanna go to the etihad in his box with his name on my back.
life ain’t fair man 😭😭😭😭
---

Everything I just said. 😭 get rid of his pals and stick me on there instead. Life made
Life's not fair 😭😭😭

• Heart

Noppa

Chatty Member
What on earth is going on with his fashion choices recently?! If Jack Grealish is saying they look good then we know it definitely doesn’t. Liverpool are playing on Wednesday and I’m considering watching City and Arsenal instead 🙈 Tbf it’s a massive game but really I’m just watching it for Ruben 😍

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I wonder if he'll take a hot date.
He’ll probably bring his brother. ♥
---
Oh wow…
---
I bet to avoid conflict Bernardo’s said no, I’m assuming the ex will attend. Tbf this is assuming he’s got an invite

“And overnight it emerged the couple have set the wedding date for July 1 in the northern city of Porto.

Respected Portuguese daily Correio da Manha said a reception for 350 guests will take place after the religious ceremony at a country estate in the wine-growing Douro region.

The newspaper also reported Ines, 28, has been looking at designer wedding dresses in London but is yet to decide on what she wants to wear for her big day.” Quoted from the scum
Very small 350 for a footballer.
Just after the Portugal fixtures, so he attends then has hot boy summer for two weeks?
this is all assuming he’s invited but like I can’t see why he wouldn’t be. I think Joao felix and his gf may attend too as ines, magui and April still regularly go out together
I cannot wait for all the wedding pics!

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think it must be difficult for Ivan, to have never quite made it, while Ruben's career has gone from strength to strength and has so much promise.

It probably says a lot for them and their family that they're so close. It'd be so easy to be awkward and resentful.
That’s can be very hard. I think it is when one sibling is doing really well in life and the other(s) are not. I think it’s a bit common in elite sports. I think Julian’s brothers are prob the same and I believe they made a move over with him. Prob a good thing because when you have that life, it is very lonely outside of football.

I love that he’s also close to his girl cousins.
Ruben’s amazing and so is his family. What a man.

I agree with the sentiment that armband or not, he’s a leader.

Does anyone have any thread suggestions. Almost new thread time 🕰 😍💙
I’ve got nothing. :(

Hope everyone’s having a nice day!

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I’m not sure I’m keen on it but it is giving me baby daddy vibes and i am ok with that
Which one? Him being too big for the sports car is just too much
---
This is very confusing. I prefer the smaller one. But are they both from that a day with Ruben thing.
I feel like he’s got them because of when his family comes to visit so they can all fit in comfortably. There was a video of him driving out frisk the united match last year in the big one and his mum in the front seat next to him

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Game day 💙

Hopefully some pictures later and definitely hoping for the last picture ti happen again. Get ya shirt off Ruben 😂🥵
It was Arsenal when he last took his shirt off right? He may just save it for Arsenal games
---

Twitter and tumblr very much believe he is a grandpa who has just discovered Spotify in recent months and I believe them

Last edited:
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I think it must be difficult for Ivan, to have never quite made it, while Ruben's career has gone from strength to strength and has so much promise.

It probably says a lot for them and their family that they're so close. It'd be so easy to be awkward and resentful.
That’s can be very hard. I think it is when one sibling is doing really well in life and the other(s) are not. I think it’s a bit common in elite sports. I think Julian’s brothers are prob the same and I believe they made a move over with him. Prob a good thing because when you have that life, it is very lonely outside of football.

I love that he’s also close to his girl cousins.

• Heart