Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He really needs to sit little Joao felix down.
Also waiting for the lyrics of the ex’s new song as her Eurovision one was very you held me back but now I me vibes

---
Scott saying like your dad has me confused? Is Scott the same age as his dad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Also waiting for the lyrics of the ex’s new song as her Eurovision one was very you held me back but now I me vibes

---
Is that April with félix's girlfriend?

Reactions: 3
Is that April with félix's girlfriend?
Yep. If you watch aprils story they were there with I think another girlfriend. They played her song and they were hyping her up
His whole family was there as well which is cute

Reactions: 6

---
Yeah that threw me abit! I also didn’t quite fully understand the game but Scott and Ruben are a good little combo so I let it go.
They all have so much stupid media/sponser etc stuff to do all the time don’t they 😂 seems more than other clubs, wonder if they ever get sick of it (I mean I’d do whatever they asked if I was paid as much as they are a minute)

So the ex is keeping her fingers in footballers pies then (figuratively speaking of course)?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep. If you watch aprils story they were there with I think another girlfriend. They played her song and they were hyping her up
His whole family was there as well which is cute
I think they'll get back together tbh. Just have a feeling

We'll get boyfriend Ruben content if they do 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah that threw me abit! I also didn’t quite fully understand the game but Scott and Ruben are a good little combo so I let it go.
They all have so much stupid media/sponser etc stuff to do all the time don’t they 😂 seems more than other clubs, wonder if they ever get sick of it (I mean I’d do whatever they asked if I was paid as much as they are a minute)

So the ex is keeping her fingers in footballers pies then (figuratively speaking of course)?
I didn’t get the game and thought Scott’s first one should have counted. She’s been at nearly every sporting Lisbon game recently, even their away match at arsenal. So I would guess she’s seeing one of them. She’s always in a box
---
I think they'll get back together tbh. Just have a feeling

We'll get boyfriend Ruben content if they do 🥰
When they still followed each other I thought maybe. But then he unfollowed, even her private, like straight after she posted the sporting Lisbon post and then I saw a tik tok she did post relationship and I don’t think they would

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ya, I get the impression she may be dating a sporting player.

I think he wants someone who is less of a partier then she protrays. I also kinda shake my head at all these girls who are friends that all have dated professional athletes. Joao Felix girlfriend is friends with Kika who is dating an F1 driver. Ruben's ex is also friends with her and was on a vacation last year with another Portugese model who was dating Lando Norris at the time. These girls give me the impression they are bringing there friends around to hook them up with pro athletes cause money matter to them.

Reactions: 6

---
Ruben should stage an intervention. :ROFLMAO:
Also, the ex is popping up everywhere lately, good gracious me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getty clearly heard us the other day, so many photos from last night (these are just some)

03EB5B2E-E09C-496E-A6E3-0588A4DFFDE0.jpeg

3E17C508-C7FE-4165-A3F1-A63FC09DB403.jpeg

625F8F18-75D8-47FE-8C06-73B750CF89FF.jpeg

5561804F-9069-40A4-853D-A2EC49B993DF.jpeg

1E13C162-19FE-45A4-9A9A-65E4A064E08C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.