Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s trying to win him back after he broke up his and peps fight but it ain’t working Joao he loves pep more
---
The shirt is abit too baggy for my liking

View attachment 2050787
View attachment 2050788
I said this during World Cup! It’s like the bike kits are oversized
---
I hate Ronnie but love that we got Ruben protect himself
Hopefully he stays on till the end and donates his shirt to someone in the crowd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys.. can someone tell me where I can find original of the first video on this clip.. it needs to be a gif 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope you guys have a super sweet amd soaking dream tonight.. Rubes is coming for you 🥰
ezgif.com-resize (9).gif
ezgif.com-resize (10).gif
ezgif.com-resize (11).gif

Right.. I need to get a life 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m hiding out here, because Bayern just sacked Nagelsmann and apparently Tuches will take over and that’s the worst news I could’ve heard tonight. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t see any topless Ruben my stream cut out as they were all shaking hands. Rubendiasgoals has reported that his family are there, so hopefully we get sweet mafia family pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I missed it but supposedly he was down in the box at one point in the floor and got a right kick in from his teammates as they tried to get the ball off him.
He’s also done an interview on portugese tv but asked for the questions in English
That’s for us surely 🥹

to quote Strawb - what a babe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I think he said he’s happy to be on his 6th thread and that he wishes us all a good night dreaming about him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m hiding out here, because Bayern just sacked Nagelsmann and apparently Tuches will take over and that’s the worst news I could’ve heard tonight. Wtf.
What? Why? I thought the team were doing well under him, no?? And Tuchel is the replacement, what kind of sick joke is this?

Boys! 🥰 I’m so proud!
I've got a few more to do but I'll save them for the weekend.. if you have any specific moments you want in gif, feel free to send the link and tell from which minute of the video you want it makes to gif 😉
You are the sweetest!
I couldn’t see any topless Ruben my stream cut out as they were all shaking hands. Rubendiasgoals has reported that his family are there, so hopefully we get sweet mafia family pictures
Mafia family :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2051033View attachment 2051034

goodnight everyone 💜. If he isn’t in my dreams tonight there’s something wrong 😑
Good night, lovely, and sweet Ruben dreams. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.