Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s following a new lady (whose account is private). 👀

He’s had another following purge. It’s also a different one to the one I saw last night before going to sleep. There was a girl on twitter that showed that he’d requested to follow her. He’s still loving the single life
Hes like properly purged! I wonder if he’s clearing out for another Ruben bleep summer! If so I hope it’s full of topless photos and videos like last summer
---
Also didn’t realise Luxembourg was a country thought it was a city. Either way he better return to Manchester with a fully intact hamstring

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a Joao thread but someone needs to stage an intervention. Mainly for the box next to them who look so pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t a Joao thread but someone needs to stage an intervention. Mainly for the box next to them who look so pissed off
Couldn't think of anything worse than trying to watch the game whilst that is going on next to me 😂

Reactions: 4
Couldn't think of anything worse than trying to watch the game whilst that is going on next to me 😂
It’s the high pitched laughing that makes me want to cry in pain!
her cheatings now so we’ll known in Portugal that she’s becoming song lyrics

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tiny glimpses, leaning against the pole messing with his hair. The Portugal team set up is weird, like why are half of them sat down while the others parade around fist bumping them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks tired but handsome
View attachment 2056906
He does look like he’s had a long weekend deleting and following new Insta babes of work

BB16F5A7-8406-4D8C-9942-4B08FEBB22E6.jpeg

95636022-A519-4587-95F3-239F9DD8C5F6.jpeg

Lets hope we get lots more photos today if he does play! Can’t imagine Luxembourg are particularly good though (just based on the size of the country) so could he potentially be rested?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He does look like he’s had a long weekend deleting and following new Insta babes of work

View attachment 2057266

View attachment 2057267

Lets hope we get lots more photos today if he does play! Can’t imagine Luxembourg are particularly good though (just based on the size of the country) so could he potentially be rested?
It’s like he sends it at night and in the morning they’ve accepted, he has a look and is like nah. He must be running low on new ones to follow, maybe that’s why he’s slowed down.I can’t see that he’s seeing anyone with all these random follows at night, a lot of those remaining seem to be in relationships or private profiles. But as previously said he’s not at home with his chastity belt and Lego
I thought the same about Thursdays team but their new coach probably just wants to get his set up right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiny glimpses, leaning against the pole messing with his hair. The Portugal team set up is weird, like why are half of them sat down while the others parade around fist bumping them
If I had a chance to be a videographer for them, I would be following Ruben everywhere 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.