Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised, if International Break ended and Bernardo and Rúben would bring Joao back to the CFA, each one of them holding onto one hand. 😂
:ROFLMAO: The image, I’m howling. And then Joao is led to Pep where he is granted forgiveness by decree and they endorse the agreement with kisses on the cheek. The canteen prepares Riyad Pasta and Alfie’s Hat Trick Lasagne for all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: The image, I’m howling. And then Joao is led to Pep where he is granted forgiveness by decree and they endorse the agreement with kisses on the cheek. The canteen prepares Riyad Pasta and Alfie’s Hat Trick Lasagne for all.
Cackling at this. Brilliant, JD! Between Rúbs' patented vice grip, and Bernardo's doe eyes, Joao stands no chance.

Look, I love my club, and we definitely need him atm with Hernandez still not match fit, but the truth is that Cancelo belongs with City, anything else simply feels wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cackling at this. Brilliant, JD!
Look, I love my club, and we definitely need him atm, but the truth is that Cancelo belongs with City, anything else simply feels wrong.
I agree I hope he comes back 😔
---
Well.. since you encouraged and I'm easily persuaded 😂😂 and no.. I didn't spend last half an hour resizing these files instead of folding up the laundry 😂😂

View attachment 2050797View attachment 2050799View attachment 2050800
duck the laundry. We need Ruben in our dreams tonight & this is the way to do it.
he’s just sooooo sexy it kills me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You're godsent. ❤ These are amazing.

Also, who needs folded laundry... 😁
Oops.. just came downstairs and husband did it all 🤣🤣

I've got a few more of Rubes video I want to make into gif.. that will be my next project 🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree I hope he comes back 😔
---

duck the laundry. We need Ruben in our dreams tonight & this is the way to do it.
he’s just sooooo sexy it kills me
I kinda like him when his beard is trimmed quite short 🥵🥵 I'll have to find more ...
---
Can we have the gif before where he is got those ropes or whatever in his hands , shared every day please.
If you can find a video of that I can make it into a better quality gif..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oops.. just came downstairs and husband did it all 🤣🤣

I've got a few more of Rubes video I want to make into gif.. that will be my next project 🥵🥵
I can’t wait to see it!

@futbolista I’m watching the US broadcast and Alexei Lalas is still a smug creep. For someone whose career barely had a passing acquaintance with success, he sure is arrogant.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.