Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, Portugal!

If Ruben gets injured, even if it’s minor, the coach needs to bench him no matter what Ruben says. I will not forget that he played while injured in the WC and then he was out for ages.
Why do I see you teleporting yourself over the ocean to chew out the new Portugal gaffer if anything were to happen? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I see you teleporting yourself over the ocean to chew out the new Portugal gaffer if anything were to happen? 😁
I think pep and half of the Man City fans would be following you
There will be no strongly worded letter from this girl - I will hunt down that coach and unleash a torrent of verbal abuse, the likes of which he has never before experienced! :ROFLMAO: And you’re all invited to join. He will feel our wrath!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He just hugged ronaldo purely for camera time
He either said vamos or come on
I also forget that he wears four in international duty

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He just hugged ronaldo purely for camera time
He either said vamos or come on
I also forget that he wears four in international duty
Oooh love that we have a woman on the ground 👀

Yeah he’s Definately a guy that suits a number 3 shirt more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.