Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Also this is stunning from my favourite fan page, I’m excited to see if she finally tracks him down in germany

---
Sorry they did full yoga on mats! But there are no photos of him, just photos of the virus!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also remembered these the other day, the coat is stunning

I love everything about him on these. His hair is beaut. His facial hair is perfect. I love that coat ( I have a dress that colour. Maybe I can wear it when we go out on a date)
His tan is gorgeous. I love his accent and his voice
Also “Bernardo he might not seen it but he is smart guy” dead 😂😂😂. Poor Bernardo!!!!!!

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
9EB566D0-E743-46F7-8EF4-BF08EE1249B8.png

Hes very present in the new inside city, him and Phil sharing a moment is cute, the white pants in winter are an odd choice

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
So him strolling into training in the black t shirt with a lovely grin on his face seems to be the most popular photo?
This photo or video is basically 100% Ruben. Happy and ready to work hard. The only one who’s come in his training kit. Always ready and confident. He’s happy and it comes out as natural in his smile and smize.

my type of man is passionate and confident and strong yet gentle and fun. Which he is when he’s around friends or family.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I totally forget he’s on the team 😂

i peeped in the stones thread and had no idea that Cole’s father is biracial.

I haven’t done much overseas travel in a while, i was travelling non stop for a decade and needed to take a break. but when I do first things first - visit manc 😂 and stake out every place to see my boys

Honestly, I’m ready for Laporte to leave. He just doesn’t seem to be a team player at all.

That’s the one! Darling Zinny. 🥰 Ruben is such a natural leader and mentor, isn’t he? Laporte - I really tried with him. I like him as a player and I respect him for playing through an injury late last season to get the PL trophy, but I don’t get the impression he’s a great teammate. :(

Go to Manchester and go to a game next season! :D

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I don’t think they are actually ever apart. If they were at school they would be carving “Jack and Erling BFF, IDST 💙” into their desks 😂
---

View attachment 2024101
Would pay big money for chat in the car leaks. Like what do they talk about

That video made me love Ruben more. I type this as I’m at the gym but I only go once a day 😂

I hope jude is jealous and comes to claim his bff back but just to play for us.They can be a trio

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Boyfriends reunited 💙

And both looking 🥵
---

He’s never just “mellow” when he’s playing is he (and I wouldn’t want him to be)
This picture of them had me cackling earlier:

3bcb3a8042608983e8b2ff5764e177a39d563eef.jpg

I really like how they just naturally veer towards each other. 🥰

Rúben never does anything half-arsed - everything is 120 % with him. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Who is this about? Dancer or someone else? And recently? He's unfollowed a lot of the girls he was so maybe he is seeing someone

Are they saying that dancer is stalking which pics he likes? That's a bit weird.
The second one is about dancer and her stalking girls and photos he’d like. Which I think she did Tbf, she followed girls he followed for a while.
The first one is about two girls. One anon thinks he’s seeing an older woman (5-10years older) and another thinks he’s seeing an ex benfica players younger sister, I honestly can’t work out who it is (my detective skills have broken).
The rest think he’s stopped following girls to concentrate on his football as someone pointed out he followed, liked and unfollowed a few girls at the last Ucl match late at night the other week.
---
Nothings official until rubendiasgoals on Instagram announces it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Where you live (from what you’ve said here and what you revealed a few weeks ago) sounds so bloody amazing you know! ❤
---

Yeah nothing is distracting from that arse is it 😂

No wonder Ruben is so intense with John at that point, wants to get his hands on it too 😂
You’re so kind. 🥰 Thank you.
All I see in the last one is John's 🍑 arse 😂
2 hunks in one photo, lovely 😍😉
It’s an amazing photo of the two hotties, isn’t it! :D
---
What an evening this has been 😂😅. Someone is gonna have a bangin dream tonight!!!! I hope it’s me
The last ones from me tonight …
View attachment 2007281View attachment 2007282View attachment 2007283View attachment 2007284View attachment 2007285View attachment 2007286
Catch you all tomorrow ✌ I LOVE him 🤍🤍🤍
Good night! Have a good day at work tomorrow!

• Heart