Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
He’s so aggressive but so loving at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 9

futbolista

VIP Member
Hope everyone is having an ok day so far. It’s morning over here in California and already checking in with some Ruben

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
These are also lovely and quite insightful. Love the coat! He suits green.

Also has made me really think and realise - he doesn’t have any tattoos does he??
I don't think he has any. Same as Ronaldo (sorry for mentioning him here). Could it be to do with giving blood or something and that's why they don't have any? Don't know what the rules are in Portugal for that.
---
That tongue 😝

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
omg ruben is doing post match interview on cbs goalazo
---
View attachment 2028769
View attachment 2028767
He looks so happy
---
Getty has done so well with him tonight - fingers crossed this was caught 🤞🏻
I’m like 90% sure now it was Kalvin Phillips sorry for sending out a flare for it not to be true
---
Now 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Oh yes, @weite1 is the one who explained that “bicho” means “beast” when someone called Ruben that on IG. ♥

My hometown has a large Portuguese population so I was brought up with a lot of Portuguese friends but they’re second and third generation and some didn’t learn Portuguese at all. I should have listened to their grandparents speaking!

• Heart
I think he'd call for something that needs an answer, like to ask you out, because he's probably (unlike me) a competent adult who isn't afraid of phone calls and that's something that makes sense to do verbally.

But would probably text you for something more frivolous, like suggesting you forego underwear for the date.
This is what I think also!!!! He’d ring and say be ready for 8 we’re going out for dinner. But he’d text you good morning and then one or two during the day hope you have a good day I’m thinking of you or something like can’t wait to see you naked tonight - in my ducking dreams 🤣

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
16A75DBA-11F4-4548-B0B0-0746820D7D5C.png

Is he a fingernail biter or does he just precisely trim them down so he doesn’t scratch Bernardo when he’s slapping him

• Haha
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Oh wow.

It’s the grip on the waist that does it for me too. If you were out and you felt his hand wrapping round you you’d just know what was coming when you got home wouldn’t you 🥵
---

These are very cute! Boyfriend Ruben is such a juxtaposition to sexy angry footballer Ruben isn’t it - he really provides the best of both worlds doesn’t he
He just knows how to touch. That thought alone is hot af. 🔥

I like that he's both, that he can be the incredibly alluring, aggressive, angry athlete, and then turn around and be the caring, kind, loving, fun partner. I do wonder, if that angry player persona spills over into his private life sometimes, and makes for very hot, angry sex until he's exhausted.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I can look at and listen to him all day.
---

None that we’ve seen. 👀
We’ve seen the majority of him, they’d have to be well hidden. His brother has loads. I wonder if he’s like Rodri and donates blood so won’t get tattooed

• Heart