Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
The whole world is united in happiness
---
Also been thinking about this the whole day the way he bites his finger and hand movements while on the phone. It’d have to be FaceTimes on his side even if I had my camera turned off

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Spectacles

VIP Member
I mean.. I got all hot and sweaty with Ruben, so I guess I can't complain.. just didn't expect that he would work me so hard 🤣
You're fully on the train now aren't you? I see you changing your pfp as well 😂🥰😍

We just love him, don't we? 😍😍

• Heart

Noppa

Chatty Member
Absolutely buzzing and in total shock after Liverpool today 🎉 Now just on the way home from Manchester and perving on Ruben on the train 😍 I think I’ve watched that gif with Dunk about a million times, I love it when he’s angry and takes control!

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
98F70EB7-DD45-4873-AF5B-E44E59506610.jpeg
And has a sexy accent? :D
Yes preferably a sexy accent. I am a sucker for accents so no Canadians or Americans for me anymore 😂

Any chance you find one of these on hinge or Tinder? 😂😂 🙏🏼🙏🏼

This description is 👌🏼I'm going to use this when they ask what are you looking for in a guy 😂
Sadly I have not found any of these guys on the date apps. I tried last year in the USA and even checked for guys in the uk and it was a miserable experience. I deleted them and am hoping to find one in the wild.

also champion Ruben is so hot. I imagine him carrying me like that trophy to bed

45D64A69-22E3-4D7D-AF27-98F745BDC8CD.jpeg

C05B2E15-6095-4D02-96C5-9861F6DA464A.jpeg

4381F673-688A-4B6A-92F0-FB84E21FE36E.jpeg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Some more benfica Ruben for you. No clue what’s going on but it has cute family pictures in

---
Also these he’s just undeniably cocky in them
I am deceased.

That arm wrestling one, oh my days. He wasn’t going to let that guy win. :ROFLMAO:

In that thumbnail pic of him as a kid, he looks exactly like his mother Bernadette. ♥

Talking of not knowing what’s going on, these lucky, lucky ladies! (This is a clip from a much longer video of his interview with these ladies.)

• Heart