Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am! Nearly clocking off time for me 😬

Is it morning/noon/evening over your way?
That’s a relief! Any weekend plans, lovely?

Yes, it’s 7:43 am and I’m making my coffee, getting ready for work. Blerrrrgh. :( I hope it’s a fast day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

futbolista

VIP Member
I can look at and listen to him all day.
---

None that we’ve seen. 👀
I love a man that has no tattoos. I have several - that I love and unseen in clothing, but something about a man who has zero. Because I’ve dated many who have some god awful ones. Like I love Leroy sane but loathe his back tattoo.

Another thought, has he got reusable cotton buds stuck to his mirror, little eco warrior
Don’t make me love him more. I already loved peps water ad yesterday. I love a man who cares about the future of our planet 🥰

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
I hope I don't disappoint... I'm tired, and my English is failing me tonight 🥰🥺

So, I have this large bookcase in my living room, which takes up most of one wall, and half of it is filled top to bottom with medical books from my time at med school as well from my residency. I cannot really remember why they're in my living room and not my office, but that's where my dream starts. With that exact question, while Rúben is standing in front of it, all of his 6' something clad in his regular lovely styled clothes. While I admit that it's probably because I can see them from a safe distance, whenever I work on the couch - I quite dislike working in my office, so I don't unless I really have to - he laughs and asks whether he can pick up a few of them. And he does, sliding his fingers across the backs of them, until he finds one of the muskuloskelettal system, and walks off with it.

And I don't think much of it, until he comes back with a glint in his eyes. And that smile on his face we all know means trouble, the good kind, at least.

I can't quite remember what his reasons for this really are, but he has the book in hand, when he returns, and points at me, and asks me to strip. Nicely. Slowly, too. Just one piece after another, because he'd like to see whether he can identify the anatomical parts he's just read about. I know I'm a very tactile person, but gosh, I might have more goosebumps writing this than dream me had, when in this dream, he begins moving along my body, first with his fingers, starting with one hand, and moving on to the arm, shoulder, neck and down the other side. Along the way, he starts adding his lips and tongue, and the short bristles of his beard, because he just knows I enjoy this sensation quite a bit. All slow, gentle, unhurried. He takes his time, when something or someone's caught his interest. Layer after layer get exposed, while he's unfairly overdressed (why, brain, why?), and he keeps exporing to his heart's delight, until I can't discern anything more but him and his touch, the way he feels on top of me, and the sound of his chuckles, whenever he gets something right.

I woke up feeling quite warm inside out, and kinda sad that there was no Rúben beside me to finish what he had started.
Ohhhhh this is gooooood!!!
---
The last time I has a ruben dream, one minute he was all teasing ans cheeky and the next minute I was on the floor doing push ups like I was in a military boot camp trained by him 🤣🤣

Why can't I have a sexy ruben dream.

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
My mum would definitely approve him knowing that he could probably make me go to the gym as well 🤣

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Top three pls Goss. It’s the rules
View attachment 2006850Rubens’s orders 🤪
Oooh, okay, trying to be strict with myself here, so nothing where his shirt is off (because they are all my favourites) and the black kit walking into training is an obvious given, you've all already sorted it out.

So I'm going for this one, because champion and success and arms.
dias-champs.jpg

And this one because he just looks so handsome.
16014120198442.jpg

And the smirk.
E-B2_DKWEAIuGyQ.jpg_large.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Donald23

VIP Member
84A28DD3-5587-4BC7-B968-B5D4BB9C5EFB.png

not from today but he looks to have cracked a good joke. Also I don’t think he’d suit tattoos

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy birthday @strawberrysunshine_x !! Oh always forget when Uk Mother’s Day is. Happy Day Moms you are all the best. We wouldn’t exist without you!

Here’s rubes sexy tackle from today

Thankyou🤍🤍
I always think it’s weird that different countries have different days for mother and fathers day

that was a great tackle. The commentator was praising him for it 🥹
---
@strawberrysunshine_x Happy happy birthday, lovely! 🥳 🍰🧁 🎉 I hope you have a fabulous birthday and mother’s day. ♥
View attachment 2039648

Happy mother’s day to all our Tattle mums.
Oooh what a photo 😍😍😍 thankyou babe 💓💓

• Heart
I cannot see that lasting too long with Jack's seemingly rather short attention span... on the other hand, anyone around them would have the time of their lives. 😂😂😂

Rúben and his love for LEGO is one of my favourite things about him.

Where is @strawberrysunshine_x today? 🥺
I’m here!! Sorry just at work getting drenched. Puddles in my shoes and pockets alresdy ew.
it’s my long weekend tho can’t wait to finish today
Hope everyone is ok
Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 💪🏼 I’ll be back later after work 💋
---
I hope she was in johns carry on for the game tonight
I wish !!!!!! Imagine
---
I’m not sure I did think she has been quiet on here last few days - hope she is okay ❤
I’m here. Having a crap week but I’m ok 💜💜💜

Last edited:
  • Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
Thanks @strawberrysunshine_x for the new threads and everyone for the lovely photos 🥵🥵🥵 .. I haven't got much in my collection yet but if I have to pick my top 3, they will be these

The pic I fell in love with him 😅
Screenshot_20221120_192658.jpg

The body
FpCpK3DXgAArHcM.jpg

The armband 😅
5871a5ed-a658-4f0f-97da-f4992781819a.jpg

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
Not a picture but he’s back to wrestling again. It surprises me that he’s the younger brother, from his need to attack people, it would suggest he was constantly fighting as a child
Ahh poor félix 😂 I'll trade places with him 🤪🥵
---
View attachment 2045190
not from today but he looks to have cracked a good joke. Also I don’t think he’d suit tattoos
I panicked then with the tattoos 😱 tattoo free for me 😍

• Heart