Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I love Michah. To me, he’ll always be that 17 year old who cursed in his very first live tv interview and his mother declared she would wash his mouth out with soap. :ROFLMAO: Jamie C. and Roy Keane are cordially invited to go do one. I can’t even look at their dumb faces they are that annoying.

How’s everyone today?

@strawberrysunshine_x I’m sorry you’re having a bad week, lovely. I hope things get better soon.♥

@futbolista I think the Josko move is happening. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MissDolly

VIP Member
Can I have Ruben served on the plate for stress relieve, please?? Don't work in social service 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Oooh, okay, trying to be strict with myself here, so nothing where his shirt is off (because they are all my favourites) and the black kit walking into training is an obvious given, you've all already sorted it out.

So I'm going for this one, because champion and success and arms.
View attachment 2006880

And this one because he just looks so handsome.
View attachment 2006884

And the smirk.
View attachment 2006886
Also the smirk can be an invitation to his lap right ??
Hope you’ve had a nice weekend darling. I bet you don’t have the Sunday blues tonight 🥰🤩

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
The one where John attended solo and there’s a cute video of him pointing it out to Ruben. Rúbens pretends to see and then just laughs anyway
---

I’m going to do a little prayer that we get content soon. The Portugal cameras love him but then they also love the other scum on the team so iVe not got high hopes for international break
Oh yes, I remember that!
I know Donald. I’m sick of it. I need fresh content 😭😭😭. Where is he. He’s as bad as John fuck I don’t need two of em disappearing
I have no faith that we’re getting much content from the international break, either.

MissDolly

VIP Member
So, we went out as a group, me with a few girl friends, Ruben and John. He looked fit as fuck in his casual clothes. I guess we weren't together as he and John sat on the other end of the booth 3 of my girls sat between me and Rubes and I was sat next to John.
There was a random girl trying to flirt with Ruben and tried to sit on his lap (classy). Ruben politely tried to move her off him whilst he was looking at me with apologetic face. I was annoyed so I got up with my girls and we went for a dance. When we came back him, John and the girls weren't at our table. As soon as they came back (minus the girl) Ruben came straight to me and asked me to go and dance with him. As gentleman as he was, he let me lead the way. Once I walked pass him, his arm instantly wrapped around my waist as we walked. I told him to stop doing it as I felt conscious about my body and said I felt fat. That only made him tighten his arm and lifted me off the floor and said "what are you talking about? You're so light"
Just the way you are by Bruno Mars (my all time favourite song) came on whilst we were dancing and we sang it together (my back was still on him) Until the chorus toward the end, Ruben leaned closer and sang the chorus in my ear which made me turned around to him. Last sentence of yhe song " cause you're amazing......Ruben added "and beautiful" ... just the way you are" . I was a puddle on the floor and went on my tip toe to kiss him.. we kissed for a longggg time 🥵🥵
Back to our seat, Ruben sat next to me with one arm over my shoulder, the other on my thighs and peppering butterfly kisses on my shoulder, neck whilst whispering those compliment words to me "you smell nice" "your skin is so soft" "you like me doing this?" Once he got to my ear, he said "do you want to come back to mine?"

Somehow, we were back to his apartment kissing like lunatics, Ruben lifted me up and carried me all the way to his bedroom with one hand! His other hand were busy unbuckling his belt and jeans (show off much 🤣) I was taking his shirt off as we went.. by the time we got to his room and he threw me on the bed, he was already in only his boxer 🥵🥵🥵 . I was so ready for him.. As he came on the bed, my husband alarm went off 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m only a little bit older than him. He seems much older tho!!!
I'm much older than him, considering that he's only 2 years older than Mason.. I don't feel as bad thirsting over him but sometimes I feel I'm too old for Mason.. I think it's personality and maturity that makes him feel older

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Happy Sunday, this had to be the highlight of the match
That is so cute. Would love to know what Erl said to make Ruben and John laugh. Ruben’s big smile is 🥰
I really don’t know. Don’t know how true this is but he really should be captain
I hope this is true!
I’m afraid the only football one I listen to is a Leicester one.
I’ve heard good things about the Peter Crouch one but I’m unsure if that’s slightly more jokey?
Maybe we need a Tattle one to discuss all the important (and unimportant) matters in a non manly, clique way 🙌🏻
And with Ruben as special guest of course
That’s a lovely idea, we need a Tattler podcast. ♥ I’d rather listen to all of you than any pundit or podcaster out there.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Portugal are playing on Thursday aren’t they? Hopefully we get some nice Portugal training photos.
Bernardo skipped yesterdays match he isn’t 100% team focused anymore it’s sad
---

He needs to peacock and show us his face instead of just the sea. If he’s driving I’m deeply disappointed in him
I thought he was driving at first too and was about to be annoyed but I THINK it’s because the drivers seat is the opposite side over there isn’t it? So looks like drivers seat to us but it’s actually passenger?

Also the lyrics of that song - he is clearly sending out the bat signal to someone to “hop on on this D” ✌🏻

• Haha

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Tumblr tea under spoiler
she’s in bud follows but has a boyfriend, these anons need to search some more
View attachment 2048422
---
There was also something about his Instagram tag, I did start searching but got distracted by these beauties
I enjoyed that tea, even though it meant absolutely nothing to me. Keep it coming Detective Donald!

Also really enjoyed the pictures - he pulls off that turquoise set surprisingly well. Number 8 was another trick of the eye where at first glance looks like he has a tattooed arm!

and the bike pics - 👌🏻

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
He looks so happy
---

I’m like 90% sure now it was Kalvin Phillips sorry for sending out a flare for it not to be true
---
Now 100%
OMG that interview. “There is no perfection.” I beg to differ, Ruben, you perfect specimen.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I found a singular sister of a player but she seems to have a boyfriend. I think I also found the older woman but can’t really tell. They are both down his follow list - pre Ibiza. Rubendiasgoals please appear and spread joy

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Can't believe it was someone's job to take these pictures. I wouldn't have been able to stay upright long enough to get the shots.

tumblr_ad8741225a5da2a9e01d3ce52bda64da_e610d863_500.jpg
tumblr_a4632f8ef3a7d1a3db7a8f6a4056fa22_9236b989_2048.jpg
tumblr_0226924473445659a42664143f125498_deb82d24_1280.jpg
tumblr_dbf981ba9dc6ffbbcaa2c10aec7b5788_c9d18715_540.jpg
tumblr_9539d49c98e875c002307d1c671c47df_8563757a_500.jpg
tumblr_3aa2d85287a100f80b48124f44c2630f_5d4a99f0_540.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
I put Ruben on to score an assist and Skybet have already paid out on it.
Your wisdom eventually came good!
Also at least someone’s gained out of my misery of ruben not actually scoring. He got lots of hugs off everyone and head rubs
---
It’s there goal, they got married in the break and are now one

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
She wants us all to have sweaty dreams
She also has a tumblr that she uses to find content with but doesn’t post from
She’s everywhere
---
She should just I bet she has some good stuff that she’s yet to post
Yeah the sweaty dreams comment was abit suss 👀 I always forget anyone anywhere could be reading!!

Happy match day and weekend ladies! 💙

35E1A2AD-B6B8-4E24-B2B2-41219EBEED9D.jpeg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member

Prayer circle time for him to not push himself in international break
---

we see the full eye contact with John even while hugging erl

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I really don’t know. Don’t know how true this is but he really should be captain
After the whole thing with Burn and Jack and rubes holding Erling back from fighting him and how notorious Newcastle is with time wasting …I actually can see it. the bromance duo was perfect to take corner 😂 got so much highlights and news and way more annoying to Newcastle at that moment haha

if Ruben was the mastermind then bravo and Oh captain my captain 💙

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
My top 3 (currently, at least):
pBxNl4h.jpg

m1_09712.png

acf0bda22902f457edebe70b676d2da7.jpg

Plus this one never fails to amuse me:
1_GettyImages-1296929747.jpg

He's way too intensely into this high five. 😂