Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I think he just got shirtless while walking into the tunnel. Someone did and he was one of the last on the field

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Donald23

VIP Member
I love this! (y) We have to keep an eye on this.

That is quite a dream! 🥵 You lucky thing!
---

Is Laura Celia the one who appears to live at a Westin in Paris?
Yes she is. The tumblr tea page is indicating the two women I suspected. Ones handle goes x.i and the other dun. I think the I one has someone funding her rich lifestyle in Dubai, a few hand shots of a man with tattoos, she’s the older one (30) and seems religious. He has liked all her recents but not her back. The dun one looks to follow her brother around who now plays for Roma. A few men on her page could be boyfriends, he’s not liked any of her recents
Heres a picture or two for those who don’t care

64EECEE1-D623-4881-969F-9A1D2CDB7BB1.png

D44F1AEE-166F-4124-AB94-3540E1550AB8.png

• Heart
View attachment 2007056
Yes preferably a sexy accent. I am a sucker for accents so no Canadians or Americans for me anymore 😂

Sadly I have not found any of these guys on the date apps. I tried last year in the USA and even checked for guys in the uk and it was a miserable experience. I deleted them and am hoping to find one in the wild.

also champion Ruben is so hot. I imagine him carrying me like that trophy to bed

View attachment 2007040
View attachment 2007044
View attachment 2007052
OMG his arms are just out of this world
CB844CE4-6FB6-4028-8F3D-6A18E700C057.jpeg
I would absolutely love to dig my nails into his biceps whilst he makes me scream 🤣🤣

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
CE608359-D695-4939-B0B6-B35F9C07DFD6.jpeg

I hope he’s spending all this time gossiping with Joao Felix about how he shouldn’t still be with a cheater but in reality they are probably discussing favourite hun locations knowing Ruben

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
happy smiley Ruben with fluffy hair

good day all happy Friday happy st pattys. Thank god for weekend
His face.. his hair.. just him in general 🥵🥵🥵
Hope you have a nice weekend guys!! Sorry I've been absent.. life has been hectic. Hope you all are OK ❤

• Heart