Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m still not over him doing his drawstring, hottest thing he has done. The stance, the face, he looks like he would just rail you.
78F54582-12EC-443F-ACC4-978334303D8F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He looks like he would nail you to the bed ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฅ

Yet be caring , tender after . Attentive and ( dominant) protective

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So proud of him! โค Part of me hopes they do well and the other part hopes they get knocked out early before anyone gets injured.
I wanna see him all glistening running around but I want him to be fit and healthy for when you come and see him!! โค

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wanna see him all glistening running around but I want him to be fit and healthy for when you come and see him!! โค
Yes, my friend! Iโ€™ll probably only be seeing Cole, Rico, maybe Haaland, Pep, and a collection of 18 year old academy kids. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.