Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if a highly competitive person like him takes such needless losses kinda personally?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like he's one of those people who responds to a set-back with, "got to get better and go again".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s defo angry nailing someone right nowwwwww the lucky witch whoever she is
I would like to think he like all the other 15 guys on City are on planes on their way to qatar or wherever for national team training. So he can take it out on joao or Bernardo hahaha not some woman who would be be jealous of :p

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would like to think he like all the other 15 guys on City are on planes on their way to qatar or wherever for national team training. So he can take it out on joao or Bernardo hahaha not some woman who would be be jealous of :p
Ines posted an IG story. She just flew into Lisbon so I wonder if that’s where they’re meeting and training first?

• Heart
Ines posted an IG story. She just flew into Lisbon so I wonder if that’s where they’re meeting and training first?
I believe they’ll all reconvene with their national teams on Monday, since most leagues are still playing today. From their NT home base, they’ll fly to Qatar to acclimatise. That’s what the German NT is planning to do, at least, so I presume the other NTs might do the same.
They have barely a week before it all starts. This whole WC is so odd.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.