Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rubes is definitely going on a city shirt when I next get one 💙💙 he has more than earned it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He even hugs hard. He brushes his teeth intensely. He is so INTENSE. This is is why I would love a part 2 of a day in the life of Ruben. We saw his morning routine but now I want to see his night routine. He has to turn his brain off to some degree and I want to know how. Sex? Films? Non-football books? Cooking? Video games? Guilty pleasure reality tv?

Even Pep plays golf and watches basketball sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He even hugs hard. He brushes his teeth intensely. He is so INTENSE. This is is why I would love a part 2 of a day in the life of Ruben. We saw his morning routine but now I want to see his night routine. He has to turn his brain off to some degree and I want to know how. Sex? Films? Non-football books? Cooking? Video games? Guilty pleasure reality tv?

It’s the way he braces hands when he hugs someone!! That’s the perfect word to describe him! He is completely intense!!

like he can’t just come back from a match and go to bed, he must do something to help him switch off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Hot, hard sex . Intense and alpha.

Then Tickling, kisses and he would fetch you a cup of tea after

• Heart
Reactions: 5

No video games or at least not fifa he was confused when FSG was telling him about how good he was on fifa. My guess is re runs of old matches with a notebook and pen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No video games or at least not fifa he was confused when FSG was telling him about how good he was on fifa. My guess is re runs of old matches with a notebook and pen
I think you’re right. During the season, he’s probably super regimented and the most he allows himself is the occasional funny cat video Phil sends on the group chat or something. Summer time is when he chills.

It’s the way he braces hands when he hugs someone!! That’s the perfect word to describe him! He is completely intense!!

like he can’t just come back from a match and go to bed, he must do something to help him switch off!!
Hot, hard sex . Intense and alpha.

Then Tickling, kisses and he would fetch you a cup of tea after
Imagine him playing a little animal crossing on the switch 🤣🤣🤣
I just love him. 🥵

• Heart
Men like him , toned , controlled, intelligent, always excel . They make great lovers too. They take care of you in every way. ❤💪😈💪🍆💥💥💥💦💦💦

**** falls to my knees****
😛😛😆

• Heart
Thank you for your sacrifice. :ROFLMAO:

Bernardo bae is SO cute, man.

Bad?? No. It’s required.
Hey someone has to make these sacrifices. I am willing to take one for the team. I know, I know just give me the sainthood now.

** Also helps that I really dislike Chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Men like him , toned , controlled, intelligent, always excel . They make great lovers too. They take care of you in every way. ❤💪😈💪🍆💥💥💥💦💦💦

**** falls to my knees****
😛😛😆
100% agree. I like to think he takes charge in the bedroom but he’d be very generous, too. (y) Very conscientious and unselfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m intrigued by the cuppa he would bring you after. Would it be strong like him? I don’t think I could cope with a cup of milk that has been shown a tea bag. Not even from him.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m intrigued by the cuppa he would bring you after. Would it be strong like him? I don’t think I could cope with a cup of milk that has been shown a tea bag. Not even from him.
Not sure what he’d bring his lover but for himself, water. Still, not sparkling. Not water with cucumber slices floating in it. Just water.

• Haha
  • Heart

He probably cracks the lego out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.