Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG yes please.

Does your friend crew follow football? It’s funny when I see people here get into football and football players during the WC, but just like with the Olympics, they forget about it when it’s over and will only care again in 4 years.
The girls do not follow football at all and think I’m a maniac. 😂.

I’m in a guys football chat with my friend and his coworkers with 10 guys and he’s like she is legit and will fight you if you trash anyone on City 😂.

One of my bffs is like I like that Neymar Brazilian l guy bc you know I love bad boys - lol dead

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@CeCesworld i think it’s time you declare war! They had training this morning and Portugal have released no new content
In other news his dancer friend is hanging out with Lance Stroll at the Grand Prix, how do people lick themselves into these situations?
Completely unacceptable!
Saddle the horses and rally the troops!
we ride at dawn.

View attachment 1746931
call back the troops these will suffice till hopefully high quality suit pictures on thursday
Ok. Maybe we can hold off riding at dawn. But we are ready when needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Portugal if you are reading here please do a sole Ruben camera for the rest of the work cup

• Haha

Portugal if you are reading here please do a sole Ruben camera for the rest of the work cup
Ruben’s drawing of Joao Felix was perfect, can’t tell the difference between the drawing and the real JF. 👀 😁

@wordzalad Ruben Neves’s drawing of Matheus at 1:56.:ROFLMAO:

Why must CR laugh like a cartoon villain?

• Haha
Ruben’s drawing of Joao Felix was perfect, can’t tell the difference between the drawing and the real JF. 👀 😁

@wordzalad Ruben Neves’s drawing of Matheus at 1:56.:ROFLMAO:

Why must CR laugh like a cartoon villain?
He is a work of art that makes works of art. He’s Portuguese Picasso. His laugh. I love him.

• Heart
Never heard that one before.

Cannot just be me, but it looks like he is wearing lipstick 😄
Looks cute though
:ROFLMAO: He looks like a little kid who drank some brightly colored drink and is saying “teeheehee look mum, my mouth’s red!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.