Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
I have a question 🙋🏼‍♀️ does the postie really know if you order some naughty things? Asking for a friend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I’m really disliking whomever is doing his PR. That not-looking-at-camera IG post is so blase. It’s just not him.
Yesss, either look at the camera and smile or give us a genuine candid shot, not this looking away pose bullshit. He's a beautiful man, he doesn't need the gimmicks.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
If Bernardo’s wedding starts on Friday, the sister made it out like it was a multiple day thing 😒 (courtious is currently doing the same with his). There’s flights to Lisbon nearly everyday but the weddings in porto(?). Will he get to tulum or is he going to stay taunting the ex in miami
Could be coming back private jet. Maybe his friend was somewhere else and had to take that economy flight to Miami on his own.

He could still fly to tulum today or tomorrow and come back thurs to be in time for wedding. I wonder if they are having a good time in Miami or if it’s just so so

Had he scheduled in 1 weeks time It’s swim week and crawling with all bikini models 😂 sorry Ruben. Consult with me next time Ruben. I’ll tell you all the American fun events but you must being me along

Dropping sexy Ruben for all our new friends

---
😭 I can’t cope.

Nobody can see shit in that club. Like are the club goers in the witness protection program??
They are all ex cartel folks that need to hide 😂

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think he’s on the way to Miami now and then will be back for Bernardo’s wedding early July
Then possibly a quick trip to Ibiza or to the south of Portugal with mummy grealish to apologise for throwing up in her hand bag
---

Just had a thought that they double book the villa and you’ve got mummy grealish having to stay with Noel Gallagher who’s now trying to be a bachelor
---
IF HE DOESNT GET THE ARMBAND
Gundo gone to barca?! 👀
Now Gundo’s gone, Ruben needs to move up in the captain’s group. There is no reason not to.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I do actually kind of see him settling down with an Englishwoman (unfortunately not me), doing what Kompany did - marry a local and basically become Mancunian.
This is my fondest wish. ❤
I think we are, yeah I am not a huge fan of her from what I have seen on social media. Seems very full of herself.

I honestly would be surprised if he didn't end up with a Portuguese girl long term. My mom had such a hard time with my Avo (grandma) as she was always making comments about my mom being Canadian. I doubt his family is the same but you never know.
I’m sorry your Avo gave your mom a hard time. I wonder how adamant the Dias family would be about Ruben’s partner. He’s a world class footballer who knows and meets people from all
backgrounds. Maybe his parents won’t be bothered as long as he doesn’t fall for a gold digger.

Courtois gives me the creeps in general. Independent of the incident with KDB a hundred years ago, he’s just an unsavory character for me. I’d be annoyed if Ruben hooked up with someone in that friend group.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
His bare-chested story makes me think he needs to just run his own account and forget the PR. He gives the people what they want.

• Heart