Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Why is the dating pool shallow? Full of dick pic weirdos 😂 I just want someone like Ruben to whisk me off my feet 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Just Drive

VIP Member
I had t really looked before but just had a bit of a stroll through those two’s instas. Both pretty girls (they look quite similar) but is it just me that thinks that they both have a very vacant look in their eyes?
I can’t explain it but just like there is nothing really there?
Oh there’s absolutely nothing there, I agree with you. Or at least not from what they portray on IG. Frankly, most of the IG model/influencer accounts blur together for me. Same poses. Same venues. Same look. Same selfies. Same comments under each photo from the same type of purchased follower “omg obsessed youuuuu xx”, etc. etc.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Wow good spot @futbolista!
Grateful for all the crumbs because it doesn't seem like Ruben is gonna feed us.

I couldn't imagine eating in a place like that- just looking at the stories was a lot.

to show off the 'MIAMI' etched across his butt duh! 🤣
is that a famous brand or something?( I hope I'm not being daft and the MIAMI wasn't edited onto the vid somehow lol)

I dont reckon they did necessarily know who he was. They were def eyeing him but lbr you don't need to know who he is to know that he's hot. Not suspicious that a table of 4 seemingly single straight men next to a table of 3/4 women similar in age would gravitate towards each other in a place like that imo.

I agree that all his boys are attractive (Ruben, the Panda dude, Nuno, Ivan in that order lol) and that the ladies were crowding him esp- he was "dancing" (😬😂) with orange lady and then talking the ear off the blonde meanwhile his friends were just standing around looking on which makes me wonder two things:

1. do the rest of his group speak English?

2. how does Ruben deal with the topic of his job when talking to women? - does he brag about it hoping to impress? Is he honest about it but tries to downplay it? does he acknowledge it only if he's recognised? or does he straight up lie and say he's an accountant or something?

what do we think?
I think honest but humble 👍

Donald23

VIP Member
I mean he has a hand vein
First sporting Lisbon and now this!
I have no evidence other then she follows and he has a vein in his hand

---
I love all of this analysis. You and @futbolista have detective skills like whoa. ❤
I really just need a good new podcast recommendation or sport to start back up so I can have something to think about while doing housework and running errands
---
He’s followed a lawyer called Gail so it’s not him but if he doesn’t post soon I might start a fanpage called carloscuestagoals

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Donald23

VIP Member
View attachment 2274008
Not down for the shants aka short pants lol but love his rimowa and goyard set
---

Same. I hated body hair when I was young but now it means he’s a man to me. Love a nice Iberian man with some chest hair but not too much 😂
He’s just undone all his hard work
I imagine they have an elastic aged waste for comfort in the flight
---
Are they compression socks
---
Someone on tumblrs called him tommy the we and I can’t unsee it
IMG_6047.jpeg

---
Chest hair
IMG_6049.jpeg

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Love honey. They are always discreet parcels. Or Amazon. Cos they could be anything in those boxes.
---

Ah don’t worry what the postie thinks. They have probably seen it ALL on their rounds!!!

Naughty things are meant to be enjoyed 😉
DO NOT DO AMAZON!
I got a toastie maker delivered to work before Christmas and they didn’t box it now all this one dick asks me about is if I’ve had a toastie recently. It’s not what your ordering but that would be worse

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bernardo is at Portugal camp now
I wonder if he’s already cleaned out his lockers at the Etihad. :( :(
---
The sun is out
I have actual blood in my veins
I've seen more of Ruben's naked torso in the last 24 hours than I ever have before

I am feral

An encounter with my work crush.

He sees me struggling with some equipment at work that's set up in an awkward way - it works but it's not the most comfortable.

WC: How do you work with this? You should ask for it to be fixed
Me: You know me, I don't moan about stuff like this
WC: I'll make you moan
Both of us: 😳

Guys, I need a cold shower
Ooooh la la! That took quite a turn! :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
As much as I hope he has fun in Tulum, I think Mexico City is a bit of him. Amazing place. Art, museums, cathedrals, pyramids, the best food, and awesome people. Loved it there!

• Heart

Yero

I actually thought he wasn’t being a karen and was maybe asking for drinks to be sent to a certain table of ladies. But then, the lady he was talking to wasn’t a member of staff was she.

I don't remember the person he was talking to but you might be right. Imagine Ruben sending a round of drinks for you and your girls :giggle:

He had some glow up
He really has!
I don't know how old he is here but he looks like a cute little chick
1687897915216.png

I was catching up with the tags yesterday and I have to say the Panda man looks like he'd be fun to party with. He was on someone's story completely letting loose. None of the other's in sight tho
Some random photos
1687899492223.png

at RN they had a fifth person at dinner w/them. hard to tell but looked like a woman.
1687899594037.png

Last edited:
  • Heart