Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait it’s not a bat? It is a bat surely
WHY IS IT SO BIG
That is one creepy looking bat. I usually don’t mind them. Why does it look like half monkey half bat 🦇
---
I am not OK!! That video of him 🥵🥵🥵 he knows how to work the camera
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg
I can’t believe how sexy one man is

someone put on his post just give him the hottest man alive award already 😂😂😂😂
---
Has he shaved his legs 🫠

IMG_5241.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like I need to disect
Photo 1 - stunning
Photo 2 - shorts stunning, burn the wife beaters ruben, the glasses are a no too. I sort of want a tour of Ivan’s tattoos because some seem questionable like his birth year on his knuckles
Photo 3 - little Dora the explorer with his torch around his neck
Photo 4 - love it (bar the glasses)
Photo 5 - stunning (show us more of this Ruben, maybe you jumping in)
Photo 6 - BURN THE WIFEBEATERS
VIDEO 7 - Im going to listen to this while I sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY IS IT SO BIG
That is one creepy looking bat. I usually don’t mind them. Why does it look like half monkey half bat 🦇
---

View attachment 2273807View attachment 2273808I can’t believe how sexy one man is

someone put on his post just give him the hottest man alive award already 😂😂😂😂
---
Has he shaved his legs 🫠

View attachment 2273814
He always shaves his legs and his underarms
He’s like a smooth seal, apart from one photo from last year and you can see two hairs that he’s missed
IMG_6041.jpeg

IMG_6040.jpeg

IMG_6042.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

IMG_6044.jpeg

Reactions: 5
They’ve got nachos and club sandwiches
---

I don’t think I can cope if we get suit pictures on Saturday now
Maybe he’s just going to wedding ceremony and not the other stuff. Maybe they leave tonight bc it’s already 3pm there

Reactions: 3
Maybe he’s just going to wedding ceremony and not the other stuff. Maybe they leave tonight bc it’s already 3pm there
There’s a flight at 7pm their time. YES ITS CREEPY THAT I KNOW but I just want him in a nice suit
I promise I’m not RDG. On that does anyone know if she’s still alive
---
The video has been saved for eternity
He knew what he was doing, like he ain’t just posting a bat he knows

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.