Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I actually feel abit sad for him now.
must be so hard to know who actually now wants to be his friend for genuine reasons or who just wants a free ride on a jet to go on a holiday to party with beautiful women

I will be his genuine friend, beyond the hotness seems like he at least could hold a decent convo 😊 he doesn’t even have to shag me if he doesn’t want to but the offer of course would always be there
I totally sympathise him, moving away from your family and friends to start a new life is hard as hell. Regardless if the financial circumstances. He basically had to make new friends, get used to new lifestyle and make sure he performs well at City. Doesn't help I guess that he broke up with April as I bet she was quite full on and consumed him/most of his time. So when they broke up he was probably a bit lost and not sure what to do with his sudden free time etc.
---
he once followed her personal private account during one of his many following sessions and from her message I’m guessing he liked an image or two
lucky witch got a follow from him.. i guess she ruined a chance by being too intensed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Pyramid - yay some culture Ruben ! I hope you had tacos
---
I totally sympathise him, moving away from your family and friends to start a new life is hard as hell. Regardless if the financial circumstances. He basically had to make new friends, get used to new lifestyle and make sure he performs well at City. Doesn't help I guess that he broke up with April as I bet she was quite full on and consumed him/most of his time. So when they broke up he was probably a bit lost and not sure what to do with his sudden free time etc.
---

lucky witch got a follow from him.. i guess she ruined a chance by being too intensed
Sometimes people follow private accounts for a second to see what people look like. Then they unfollow when they see lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely love that pyramid pic it is so cute! I think it’s top 3 Ruben photos worthy.
not a major fan of the rest, too posed. But still fit!

Even if he was with me, not a chance you’d get me going in that cave. That last video made me feel a little ill 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg guys listen to the sound on the last video ( wtf is that on the wall btw) but he makes a sexy noise!!😂😂

IMG_5239.jpeg
Also duck me he is STUNNING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no I’m sorry but I’ve just noticed on the pyramid photo I think he’s wearing a Balenciaga top? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.