Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean how could you ever approach him. " Hi, I run your most followed fan page and everyone thinks we should be together"

How do you guys do the invisible text bit??

Reactions: 8
The fact that her followers are boosting her egos and encouraging her to go for him aw well is a bit worrying dor me
his family need to stop too. Papa dias is the most guilty
---
2 more weeks of holiday - 2 more weeks in Portugal or if we are going off nunos insta 2 more weeks in dubai? where will RDG have to set her clock too next

Reactions: 4
RDG is scary! Is the ❤ for the start of pre season if so how does she know when it starts
First pre season match is 7/23 in Japan.

actually here is when they start to come back:

So he has 2 more weeks basically of hot boy summer

I honestly love a good social media stalk of my "dream" men. But that's a insane level to reach. If he ever met her she has basically ruined any chance of anything other then him running away because she's so intense.

I don't know much about the plane situation. I feel like in Canada they use massive planes always lol I also never go anywhere but to Portugal so that doesn't help my lack of knowledge.
I doubt that Ruben would ever even remotely consider anything with someone that ran a fan page. Not being mean, just being logical.

Hope they are mid air back to Portugal.

Reactions: 7
his family need to stop too. Papa dias is the most guilty
---
2 more weeks of holiday - 2 more weeks in Portugal or if we are going off nunos insta 2 more weeks in dubai? where will RDG have to set her clock too next
I'm expecting lots of topless photos when he's in Thailand

• Heart
Reactions: 5

First pre season match is 7/23 in Japan.

actually here is when they start to come back:

So he has 2 more weeks basically of hot boy summer

I doubt that Ruben would ever even remotely consider anything with someone that ran a fan page. Not being mean, just being logical.

Hope they are mid air back to Portugal.
Nuno needs to show us his economy seat again or a cute real like last year

• Heart
Why do I feel like they are all mates with Ivan and our Rubes was just the tag along 😅
Because I think your 100% correct, he said he sacrificed his friends for football and then he was with april and they only ever went on holidays alone or with other footballers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Because I think your 100% correct, he said he sacrificed his friends for football and then he was with april and they only ever went on holidays alone or with other footballers
Oh bless him!!! Come here Ruben! We can be your "friends"

• Heart
Nuno and Ivan shoot together but I have no idea where the panda bloke comes in also like give us your real name it’s odd referring to him as panda, but I also respect that he’s private when he’s obviously close to all the family

For all the mason lovers that sway on the thread from time to time, here’s your reminder that they still follow each other and that Ruben also follows a few of masons cling on friends. So we could have some nice mason Ruben neighbour content
---
This makes me so sad.
I hope I’m wrong goss but it does seem that way. Like but he does have his family, he’s really close to his cousins it seems. He only followed nuno just before Ibiza but they must get along if he’s invited this year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay I actually feel abit sad for him now.
must be so hard to know who actually now wants to be his friend for genuine reasons or who just wants a free ride on a jet to go on a holiday to party with beautiful women

I will be his genuine friend, beyond the hotness seems like he at least could hold a decent convo 😊 he doesn’t even have to shag me if he doesn’t want to but the offer of course would always be there

• Heart
Reactions: 11
like at first it was funny and jokey now this is slightly psycho. He really fucked up when he followed her for like 2 hours
IMG_6039.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
like at first it was funny and jokey now this is slightly psycho. He really fucked up when he followed her for like 2 hours View attachment 2273582
Honestly freaks me out for him.

New follow. Not sure if he’s back in Portugal now or what

😂 as I look stalkerish with my fbi skills. Don’t worry tattle friends I do this mostly bc I’m curious af and need entertainment in my boring life 😂. I don’t profess publicly or do weird things

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly freaks me out for him.

New follow. Not sure if he’s back in Portugal now or what

😂 as I look stalkerish with my fbi skills. Don’t worry tattle friends I do this mostly bc I’m curious af and need entertainment in my boring life 😂. I don’t profess publicly or do weird things

I think he’s unfollowed

nunos posted a will miss that post, they flying back today
Suit Ruben here we come

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.