Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even know what I typed 🤣 I'm trying to watch night agent at the same time!!

I was saying, I still like men with smooth chest a.k.a no chest hair
Oh I prefer chest hair. Just a little bit though not like really hairy 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2274008
Not down for the shants aka short pants lol but love his rimowa and goyard set
---

Same. I hated body hair when I was young but now it means he’s a man to me. Love a nice Iberian man with some chest hair but not too much 😂
He’s just undone all his hard work
I imagine they have an elastic aged waste for comfort in the flight
---
Are they compression socks
---
Someone on tumblrs called him tommy the we and I can’t unsee it
IMG_6047.jpeg

---
Chest hair
IMG_6049.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless aprils doing the wedding super jet lagged I don’t think she’s going

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In another life i want to be a spy or private detective. Maybe I should look into it

what do you say @Donald23 we could have a tattle PI agency 😂
OMG YES!!! Move to Manchester, we can have a spare room for everyone to come and stay. I may have applied for being a detective last year but I can’t seem to pass my driving test and probably wouldn’t pass the bleep test so it’s not going to happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
RDG totally comes here. She called him Dora 🤔 on her story. Coincidence I think not

Also…he has a new follow and it’s Mateo!! OMG Mateo followed all his new teammates. I love him already!!

• Haha
  • Heart
RDG totally comes here. She called him Dora 🤔 on her story. Coincidence I think not

Also…he has a new follow and it’s Mateo!! OMG Mateo followed all his new teammates. I love him already!!
I just saw that he started following Mateo. ❤ I hope they’ve texted or called Mateo by now even though they’re all on holiday. Mateo’s adorable and is so happy to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just saw that he started following Mateo. ❤ I hope they’ve texted or called Mateo by now even though they’re all on holiday. Mateo’s adorable and is so happy to be there.
Not everyone has followed Mateo back but I’m sure soon enough. They prob get ridiculous amounts of notifications. Plus it’s holidays. Good on Ruben for being on top of things lol. Mateo 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6

thief she always steals my stuff and never gives me credit
---
Erm are they going to start sharing again like Jenifer mcsween

Reactions: 4
thief she always steals my stuff and never gives me credit
---
Mason is in some odd situationship. Would love him to start hoeing around when he moves up north 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mason is in some odd situationship. Would love him to start hoeing around when he moves up north 😂
Ruben still follows a few of masons friends he met while in Monaco, so wonder if he’s just offering to welcome him and be a friendly neighbour. Lilia also seems to follow one of the Harris brothers (masons friend) she’s getting closer with them 7 degrees, catch her at the next derby
But It’s more likely to be Ruben - “hi, want to catch up when you’ve settled? If so please contact my brother who will find an appropriate sushi/swing your napkin round restaurant

• Haha
Ruben still follows a few of masons friends he met while in Monaco, so wonder if he’s just offering to welcome him and be a friendly neighbour. Lilia also seems to follow one of the Harris brothers (masons friend) she’s getting closer with them 7 degrees, catch her at the next derby
But It’s more likely to be Ruben - “hi, want to catch up when you’ve settled? If so please contact my brother who will find an appropriate sushi/swing your napkin round restaurant
Ruben I promise you'd have so much more fun with us

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As long as they don't start sharing blackfish.. if so, im done with both of them

Reactions: 5
Is it Benny she follows?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.