Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger I hated body hair on guys. Now I love it lol.

The hammock photo has left me shook. I mean damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pyramid - yay some culture Ruben ! I hope you had tacos
---

Sometimes people follow private accounts for a second to see what people look like. Then they unfollow when they see lol
Finally! This is what I wanted to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really need to start planning my holidays in Portugal better. Next year I am going now instead of August lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I usually go when it works best for my family but next year they get no choice lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I usually go when it works best for my family but next year they get no choice lol
It’s the euros next year, make sure to equate that into your holiday. Portugal team train around Lisbon but have been known to do camps down in the algarve

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_0141.jpeg

Not down for the shants aka short pants lol but love his rimowa and goyard set
---
When I was younger I hated body hair on guys. Now I love it lol.

The hammock photo has left me shook. I mean damn.
Same. I hated body hair when I was young but now it means he’s a man to me. Love a nice Iberian man with some chest hair but not too much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.