Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe? She was there recently too
it has to be america just with the flights going out of london. He’s surely on his way back for Bernardo’s wedding, so she’s missed him. Looks like that fa cup flaunting didn’t work
---
old but gold

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fell off this thread for a bit but he's lured me back with that video yesterday. The little hottie! 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it has to be america just with the flights going out of london. He’s surely on his way back for Bernardo’s wedding, so she’s missed him. Looks like that fa cup flaunting didn’t work
---
old but gold
He does not give a single tit that poor Bernardo was mid conversation with Sergio. Almost dropped the guy to the floor. 🤣 Ruben is all business. So hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just rewatching because I why not! Has he got a security guard (the guy in white)? He’s got an earpiece in
Prob just hotel security. At nice resorts they will have them stand to make sure non guests don’t use swim facilities etc
theyve gone controversial with pineapple on pizza
View attachment 2272485
Food looks good but where the hell are the tacos is my question. If he’s not partaking in Mexican cuisine i will be highly disappointed.

• Heart
Prob just hotel security. At nice resorts they will have them stand to make sure non guests don’t use swim facilities etc

Food looks good but where the hell are the tacos is my question. If he’s not partaking in Mexican cuisine i will be highly disappointed.
I think they’ve eaten sushi and standard holiday food. Sorry to disappoint you. Why do all those fancy woo woo restaurants only do sushi
---
Or truffle pasta - which I tried on holiday I don’t get the hype

I saw their charcuterie board yesterday and thought the same thing. Where’s the lobster tacos and chile rellenos?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There has been much discussion on the F1 Wag thread about the Rebecca and Carlo stuff. People are speculating the girls are going to the Austrian GP. I guess we will see where the end up.

Reactions: 4
I think they’ve eaten sushi and standard holiday food. Sorry to disappoint you. Why do all those fancy woo woo restaurants only do sushi
---
Or truffle pasta - which I tried on holiday I don’t get the hype
Food is my travel priority lol. Theirs was prob hot girl ratio 😂

I like truffle fries sometimes but truffles are so overhyped.

I saw their charcuterie board yesterday and thought the same thing. Where’s the lobster tacos and chile rellenos?
Girl I would be diving into
ceviche everyday

Rdg has a Cancún clock on her phone 😅.

IMG_0111.jpeg

• Wow
There has been much discussion on the F1 Wag thread about the Rebecca and Carlo stuff. People are speculating the girls are going to the Austrian GP. I guess we will see where the end up.
It’s a very boujiee flight for such a short journey

ceviche everyday

View attachment 2273262
RDG is scary! Is the ❤ for the start of pre season if so how does she know when it starts

its a long haul flight from the looks of it - so I think rules Austria out!

ceviche everyday

View attachment 22732620/SPOILER]
I also love food! Wouldn't miss good local food over hot boys lol

I saw her put on stroy that she always set the clock for local time at his location so she knows what he could be up to

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly love a good social media stalk of my "dream" men. But that's a insane level to reach. If he ever met her she has basically ruined any chance of anything other then him running away because she's so intense.

I don't know much about the plane situation. I feel like in Canada they use massive planes always lol I also never go anywhere but to Portugal so that doesn't help my lack of knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly love a good social media stalk of my "dream" men. But that's a insane level to reach. If he ever met her she has basically ruined any chance of anything other then him running away because she's so intense.

I don't know much about the plane situation. I feel like in Canada they use massive planes always lol I also never go anywhere but to Portugal so that doesn't help my lack of knowledge.
The fact that her followers are boosting her egos and encouraging her to go for him aw well is a bit worrying dor me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.