Ruben Dias #10 We don't know if we're going to last, Hot Boy Summer's coming fast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is exactly what we wanted! His pr team just need to let him do that for the remainder of summer. Just give us exactly the same content as last summer we won’t complain
from nunos story they looked to have just stayed in the hotel all day. So hopefully they were winding down to come back to the wedding (and Alan). Also that guy who got a picture with him gave away the hotel and it’s very honeymoon vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is exactly what we wanted! His pr team just need to let him do that for the remainder of summer. Just give us exactly the same content as last summer we won’t complain
from nunos story they looked to have just stayed in the hotel all day. So hopefully they were winding down to come back to the wedding (and Alan). Also that guy who got a picture with him gave away the hotel and it’s very honeymoon vibes
That guy seems to have removed the post. :( Which hotel was it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love to wake up and watch Ruben giving me the goods...Is it too early to go feral? 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He knows what he is doing! The face expression and moving the camera down his body. 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just rewatching because I why not! Has he got a security guard (the guy in white)? He’s got an earpiece in

Reactions: 5
Someone saved it for those that missed
Why was this deleted?! This is top tier Ruben beach outfit 😎

hope he’s enjoying his holidays and all his galavanting around but hasn’t forgotten Alan patiently waiting back at home for him (I really just want some Ruben and dog content ❤)

• Heart
Why was this deleted?! This is top tier Ruben beach outfit 😎

hope he’s enjoying his holidays and all his galavanting around but hasn’t forgotten Alan patiently waiting back at home for him (I really just want some Ruben and dog content ❤)
The guy who posted it deleted it or went private. He had tagged the hotel and probably realised or was contacted by a certain unhinged fan

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.